Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don’t think the code woulda worked anyway. They’re excluded from disco. I got the code and tried it and it didn’t work anyway…
It worked for me in the am I just went to check it not valid so they must of caught it but it's all good cause was never waiting for a discount in the 1st place

What’s laughable is how some of y’all concern yourself with the next man’s pockets. If you don’t like dons, great. You do you. But for the few to constantly complain when they’re posted or brought up is OD. Sounding like an ex gf or something lol.

It’s kind of funny those saying $40 off is laughable. Y’all the same guys jumping at 15% off codes on M&N for $125 authentic shorts or $300 authentics.

What’s laughable is how some of y’all concern yourself with the next man’s pockets. If you don’t like dons, great. You do you. But for the few to constantly complain when they’re posted or brought up is OD. Sounding like an ex gf or something lol.

It’s kind of funny those saying $40 off is laughable. Y’all the same guys jumping at 15% off codes on M&N for $125 authentic shorts or $300 authentics.
Just giving opinions without being personal. You do you. And nope. 30% or no go.

They think the more you spend, the less you should be worried about a discount. 😂

2BC0F4BD-8813-46EC-B8F2-F52217F632B8.jpeg
🙏🏾🙌🏾💪🏾
This authentic? Didnt know they released any Oilers jerseys. Clean. The sleeve length is perfect too. Only my Dolphins jersey doesnt have sleeves that make me look like i stepped out of 2002. Had to sell the rest, except my Moss even tho thats the worst one :lol:

This authentic? Didnt know they released any Oilers jerseys. Clean. The sleeve length is perfect too. Only my Dolphins jersey doesnt have sleeves that make me look like i stepped out of 2002. Had to sell the rest, except my Moss even tho thats the worst one :lol:
Yeah, it’s the authentic…they’ll also dropped a McNair and Moon years ago but most of the authentic Oilers jerseys are hard to find now.

It’s no shade at all, I was just responding to the poster who asked if it was laughable.

I personally appreciate a good discount and I haven’t paid full price for any of the authentic jerseys or shorts that I have.

But a 10% discount isn’t it. That’s basically full price. If we were talking 30 or even 20 it’d be different. And Just dons are a bit different than normal authentic purchases. They are a clear luxury item. If you aren’t getting a crazy disco, I don’t think it matters all that much with $400 shorts. But that’s just me personally.

Yeah, it’s the authentic…they’ll also dropped a McNair and Moon years ago but most of the authentic Oilers jerseys are hard to find now.
I remember the Moon from way back. I saw some of their legacy/swingman Oilers jerseys on the site the last few years, wasnt sure if they rereleased any authentics recently. Those were beautiful uniforms.

It’s no shade at all, I was just responding to the poster who asked if it was laughable.

I personally appreciate a good discount and I haven’t paid full price for any of the authentic jerseys or shorts that I have.

But a 10% discount isn’t it. That’s basically full price. If we were talking 30 or even 20 it’d be different. And Just dons are a bit different than normal authentic purchases. They are a clear luxury item. If you aren’t getting a crazy disco, I don’t think it matters all that much with $400 shorts. But that’s just me personally.
All the items in this thread fall under "luxury". Most people are not buying $100 basketball shorts. Even on sale, most people arent paying that tag.

Jerseys? Again, most people arent paying even $100 (for arguments sake) for an item they will wear very sparringly, let alone multiples of this item.

Complete understand only spot giving good discount is oneness they are the only reason why I got 2 pair of Don's. The Don's are a hit and miss with me

Just trying to talk some sense into you so you don't get buyers remorse once cc bill comes knocking 😂

You better than all this pocket watching you doin.
Plus it’s cash, not credit :pimp:

You killed this word for word :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom