Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Are y’all confused?

It was an example of what he could of done instead of the big logo. That’s why I said ALSO it’s all he had to do.

not that’s these are what I’m going to purchase. The beginning of my post was talking about the newly released black pair.

but seeing as don and MN can’t even use authentic shorts, might as well buy a replica

Exceptional username to post ratio

Are y’all confused?

It was an example of what he could of done instead of the big logo. That’s why I said ALSO it’s all he had to do.

not that’s these are what I’m going to purchase. The beginning of my post was talking about the newly released black pair.

but seeing as don and MN can’t even use authentic shorts, might as well buy a replica
Ralph Wiggin said it best, "me failed English, that's unpossible!"
tenor.gif

If you’re a stickler for accuracy to what was worn during the season the Dons are tagged as, then Dons aren’t for you. They’re leaning more towards fashion than accurate nostalgia. The Spurs shorts are accurate material to Duncan’s rookie season, a year prior to the ‘99 season they’re tagged as.

Don completely changing the colour of the 1995 Rookie/Soph All-Star shorts, tossing the 1993 All-Star logo on ‘96 Jazz shorts, using the early ‘80s Chicago script on ‘90s Bulls shorts, etc. They’re fashion, not accurate. Authentic materials, but materials/colours/logos that are true to the tagged season can be all over the place.

If you’re a stickler for accuracy to what was worn during the season the Dons are tagged as, then Dons aren’t for you. They’re leaning more towards fashion than accurate nostalgia. The Spurs shorts are accurate material to Duncan’s rookie season, a year prior to the ‘99 season they’re tagged as.

Don completely changing the colour of the 1995 Rookie/Soph All-Star shorts, tossing the 1993 All-Star logo on ‘96 Jazz shorts, using the early ‘80s Chicago script on ‘90s Bulls shorts, etc. They’re fashion, not accurate. Authentic materials, but materials/colours/logos that are true to the tagged season can be all over the place.

was about to post the same thing. It’s not unlike M&N to get materials wrong at all either.

I don’t care about other teams because I really only buy spurs Merch.

Just saying if your gonna do spurs shorts which are already boring and throw a random finals patch on them…..the most exciting detail to authentic spurs is the silver. If we’re gonna get anything correct, it should be that

which I could argue would look better if we were only considering fashion anyway

anyway fun chat fellas!

Bstn order shipped from Germany via FedEx. In the BSTN website for shipping address, it asked for street name and then the house number. Hope they got the formatting correctly on shipping label Maybe I'm paranoid but perhaps someone with buying experience in USA could enlighten me. TIA.

Back
Top Bottom