Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Bstn order shipped from Germany via FedEx. In the BSTN website for shipping address, it asked for street name and then the house number. Hope they got the formatting correctly on shipping label Maybe I'm paranoid but perhaps someone with buying experience in USA could enlighten me. TIA.
As long as the zip code is correct you’ll be good

Bstn order shipped from Germany via FedEx. In the BSTN website for shipping address, it asked for street name and then the house number. Hope they got the formatting correctly on shipping label Maybe I'm paranoid but perhaps someone with buying experience in USA could enlighten me. TIA.
I noticed that in my confirmation email too, I emailed them back just in case

A784455A-1E10-4408-B5E5-0933F373037D.jpeg

7C92A4DF-2646-486B-840A-5F7C3B8A9C0B.jpeg

03A79808-4322-4573-8E03-7D8443D05C11.jpeg

Got Jazz Just Dons in the mail, they’re fire. One thing i noticed is the color is definitely different from the Authentics. Just Dons are more navy, authentics are purple, also blue in the Mountains are a lighter shade of blue than on the authentics. And Just Dons doesn’t have a NBA logo

Not sure how I feel about the different color shade

i thought initially it was just the pictures online. I’m not sure why Just Don changed the color but it wasn’t a big deal to me. I paid using my crypto balance on Oneness. The only thing i could think of is to further differentiate between the two, but Just Dons have always been more streetwear fashion shorts rather than accurate representations like the regular Authentics are

Got Jazz Just Dons in the mail, they’re fire. One thing i noticed is the color is definitely different from the Authentics. Just Dons are more navy, authentics are purple, also blue in the Mountains are a lighter shade of blue than on the authentics. And Just Dons doesn’t have a NBA logo

i don't own the jazz authentics, but is that shade of purple actually accurate?
maybe it's the lighting, but from what i recall, wasn't the color of the on-court version a slightly darker purple somewhere in between the authentics and dons?

i don't own the jazz authentics, but is that shade of purple actually accurate?
maybe it's the lighting, but from what i recall, wasn't the color of the on-court version a slightly darker purple somewhere in between the authentics and dons?

i just looked up a 1996 pro cut John Stockton and the darker purple is more accurate to the actual uniforms. The teal should be darker blue. The colors of the shorts look like they were tweaked to match the Aqua 8s, which MJ wore in the 1993 ASG

Stupid Mitchell & Ness had to f up and make it a deal breaker for me by including the NBA logo on the front of the white Knicks Patrick Ewing rookie year jersey. I'll have to pass on it due to that error despite wanting it. :emoji_angry:🙄

Now I see don c used the asg patch to replace the “UJ” patch.

nba logo still there just in the patch now lol

M&N always get the purple wrong.

All these jerseys (Lakers, Jazz, Bucks...) should have a bluer shade of purple. Seems like the Dons finally nailed it.

One of the most asinine inaccuracies in the M&N authentics is their consistent inability to get the purple right.

All these jerseys (Lakers, Jazz, Bucks...) should have a bluer shade of purple. Seems like the Dons finally nailed it.

One of the most asinine inaccuracies in the M&N authentics is their consistent inability to get the purple right.

So the Don shade is actually correct?

anyone selling a pair of the vanilla jazz authentics in size 36 or 40 LMK :nerd:

seems like the purple is pretty accurate on the dons, too light on the MN authentics…. Mountains more accurate on the MN authentics
1626183983830.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom