Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I know this has been discussed before. Could someone vouch and share their experiences dealing with Tru Customs for the custom throwback jerseys? IG: trucustoms

I plan to purchase 3 jerseys with 2-3 months turnaround. He wants $100 prepayment. Payments via Paypal F&F. TIA.
He's legit. He's a one man show though... So it's gonna take a while. I have 3 jerseys in play now.

Does UNKWN do a Black Friday sale on Just Dons? Or should I pull the trigger on BSTN? I’m eyeing the Yellow Laker joints

Waiting for the natrone bomb to drop on fanatics...
Screenshot_20210910-142943_Instagram.jpg

I used this last week for 30% off. PA9FDCRT21

I was going to post it in here but it literally got shut down the next day when I tried to order more stuff.
I noticed a pattern through with the 30% off codes. The one we all ate off for a few months was Fa8fdcrt0 Both codes had FDCRT in them. I wonder if there’s another code out there similar that hasn’t leaked yet.

I used this last week for 30% off. PA9FDCRT21

I was going to post it in here but it literally got shut down the next day when I tried to order more stuff.
I noticed a pattern through with the 30% off codes. The one we all ate off for a few months was Fa8fdcrt0 Both codes had FDCRT in them. I wonder if there’s another code out there similar that hasn’t leaked yet.
Damn Ced you forgot about the homies lol JK

I really like those Sonic shorts, but can’t unsee that white seam in the middle. Makes it look weird.

Not sure why that is, but the Champion authentic back in the day were the same way.

Didn't stop me from copping.

I really like those Sonic shorts, but can’t unsee that white seam in the middle. Makes it look weird.
I’m not an expert and I’m not gonna even try to explain. Someone mentioned it had something to do with the process on the later runs. My initial pair had that ugly white line and the pair I reacquired (feb 2017) doesn’t have that. 66724EFE-CCBA-4F09-AE95-79A87A76DF60.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom