Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not MN related per se. $50 at ebay. About to send this majestic to EPS to remove the anniversary patch, and convert to Griffey.

Attachments

• 9654D16F-0C7E-4E8E-AA2A-36BFAF7DC64F.jpeg
    9654D16F-0C7E-4E8E-AA2A-36BFAF7DC64F.jpeg
    283 KB · Views: 506

Just copped these on ebay for $200. Been looking around for these for a minute. Hopefully the just don heads in here can confirm these 100% A-okay. They look right now me but I dont have that much knowledge haha.

They look ok...can't tell with those pics. Good luck.

So Culture Kings has this sleeveless 97-98 Bulls shooting shirt. It was originally released by nike but this is M&N. I still have my nike one size L in good condition but no longer fits. I saw a near mint xl nike one with no tags at the flea market for $50 a few months ago so I bought that.

Finally caved and copped the Just Don LA Rams shorts! Tried to avoid paying full retail and kept waiting for the price to drop but seeing as there's no discounts coming any time soon, I said F it! Most expensive shorts to date. Quality and details on these are top notch! Hopefully this is not the beginning of the end cuz I can't imaging paying for another at that price tag. Although those Grizzly Just Don shorts is fire!

Back
Top Bottom