Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

$200, price is only for size small
Well damn I just might have to…and I did.

Last edited:
Well damn I just might have to…and I did.

1632543376203.gif

I'm going to make my 4000th post on this site about this white Team USA Magic Johnson jersey I got over the summertime. I already got the navy blue one last year, so I'm glad I got this white one too. And I ended up getting it for free too because of a favorable mistake with the tracking information! 😎
IMG_5419.JPG
IMG_5420.JPG

Steal for authentic T-Wolves shorts (FSR currently) - included in 25% markdown sale

Good Looks. Ordered and got shipping already.

very nice jersey. those #s on the Nuggets jerseys look unique just like how the MLB Phillies ones are (they called chain mesh). is there a particular name these #s here go bY?
I've always known it as glacier twill.

needsomejays needsomejays is correct. The twill on the Nuggets jersey is glacier twill. Same thing the Mets use, or used to use. The Phillies, Cardinals, etc use chain stitching on their crests/logos, but it's a different thing.

$200, price is only for size small

$200 for size medium now:nthat:

I can’t remember if the Kid Cudi Bleacher Report jersey was talked about in this group, but it looks like J Cole will be another one.
A147F172-2CAA-4F97-8A7C-7CFEA734163B.png

I hope they don’t get canceled. It’s weird, yesterday when I placed my order only small was available at $200. Now all sizes are available and only medium is priced at $200.

I was going to cop the medium Just Don Bulls shorts on oneness for $200 but now the price is back to $400. Will they honor the orders for $200?

damn. why couldnt it be a size large..
If it was large, woulda copped

The time has come…

$200 for size large

Back
Top Bottom