Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The time has come…

$200 for size large

Can’t now

lost $500 betting barkley over 64.5 yards and Ekeler over 54.5

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Thx for the heads up. Recently bought the same shorts for full price. I can return the new pair and keep the old pair lol.

The time has come…

$200 for size large

still shows 400 on my end.

Just got an email saying using “sale30” for 30% off everything - used it on the UK site and it worked.

Got these. I have white authentics which I’ve posted here before, but I don’t wear them much because it’s hard not to get them grubby. These will be more useful.

55C9EC7B-2D23-49D7-B465-902E01135E72.jpg

My order from M&N for the blue Timberwolves is still processing yet I received tracking already for my donnies

I see Mitchell and Ness UK restocked several Just Dons. I wanted the Hawks but cant see myself spending $380 on them

Has anybody gotten their shipping info from Oneness for the Just Dons?
Got my shipping confirmation today for the size large I bought yesterday.
Just got shipping info from oneness on the $200 Bulls shorts. Seems like each day the next size goes on sale so tomorrow should be XXL
me 4. got shipping confirmation on my Chicago Donny size M. I guess my vanilla version will be up for sale soon.

Who’s got these Collect & Select “What The” shorts in a medium or large they wanna sell me!? Or the first editions (can’t find a pic)

2E6AAB9E-2E67-4D24-81C3-1568E55B8347.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom