Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

What's M&N beef against gray Uni's? I only want 2 full wanker kits. That 2001 gray Nets and the Iverson Georgetown joints. Simple request, right?

More restocks trickling in:

I want those blazer shorts but wanna hold out in case another pair I want restocks. Seems they're adding more in real time. Also the site is garbage. They need to hire a proper team.

Just landed. Thanks to dreday79 dreday79 for the black pair which also came in today but I havent unpacked.

2AB0FB16-8BE2-4E1E-80FC-B5189084841F.jpeg

Somebody here wanted the clipper 35th aniv shorts. Wish i could remember who because it looks like they may be coming.

What's M&N beef against gray Uni's? I only want 2 full wanker kits. That 2001 gray Nets and the Iverson Georgetown joints. Simple request, right?
Hell they barely make white authentic jerseys

but yes I agree

Don't do it. Especially if you're a true M. The waistband on these for me was very snug unlike other shorts with a basic team color band. Reminded me of what others said about the Grizzlies shorts.

Word that makes it easier to pass

Yeah I'm about a 31 waist and like the fit of M

Never tried S but I guess this isn't the pair for it

Wanted those 35th anni Blazers shorts at one point, but I already have Blazers shorts and wanted the Nets more

SMH.

I wanted those TWolves shorts badly. Here's to waiting another 5 years for them to release it again like the black Heat shorts.

These shorts are beautiful in person.

Something that tilts me about M&N shorts is that the drawstring is a different length on each pair, :lol:

My OCD isn't having any of it.

waistline on the wolves feels smaller than most of my authentic shorts, not as much stretch.

waistline on the wolves feels smaller than most of my authentic shorts, not as much stretch.

That's how my Bulls alt pair is, my Wolves pair is slightly larger than my other pairs.

I'll just chalk this up to M&N being incredibly inconsistent.

Week 4 still no nfl authentic jerseys 🤔

I would try calling the flagship store if you’re looking for something specific. I was waiting forever for them to restock the white 94 Jerry Rice jersey. Ended up calling the store in Philly one day to see if they had it and they did, so I just phone ordered it.

Got lucky and found all the other 49ers Mitchell and Ness stuff I wanted off eBay and some jersey related fb groups for a reasonable price.

quick comparison between my Nike Courtside shorts from 2019 and these Just Dons i got from Oneness. Pockets are nicer on Nikes. Fabric just a bit better on the Just Dons but a push really.

Almost have to say that the Nike ones were a better value at half the retail cost of a regular Just Don.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom