Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

the great negro?
?

tenor (4).gif

I took advantage of the rare hot weather during the fall yesterday by wearing this jersey and 2019 black/red Jordan XI to go with a 1996 NBA Finals vibe when I went to Northridge Fashion Center and had dinner at Red Robin there. It's the first time I ever wore both of them. It's also always hotter in the Valley too.
IMG_5578.JPG

Scooped the Kobe I asked for the legit check for, seller told me the only flaw is that the piping on one of the shoulders isn’t even. I paid $125 CDN which is approximately $100 US dollars so I’m not even complaining
E9B70D2E-6715-4277-81D5-F4E0DC91EBCB.jpeg

It's '03 only if I wore it in a 3XL all the way to my knees.

Tall tee? Again, only if it went all the way to my knees. I haven't seen tall tees in stores for years now.

I sure as hell ain't going to skinny jeans and tight fitting clothes. I choose to stay with comfort wearing things a little loose.

Noone said anything about wearing skinny jeans and tight fitted clothes. But I'm glad you went to Red Robins again, its like the only place you go eat dinner.

y’all so mean :lol:

Bruh no lie sometime reading NT posts I get deja-vu because of this dude. like:

"I know i read about some jersey wearing-dude that went to north-ridge mall eating at red-robins last week, sometimes even a month ago"

Then he does it AGAIN here and im like "insert swaggy p ? meme"

The worst thing is I live in Northridge and I had the stupid idea of thinkin "if I go to northridge mall red robins tonight catching dude wearing a whole jordan fit sitting in the corner eating a burger"

I took advantage of the rare hot weather during the fall yesterday by wearing this jersey and 2019 black/red Jordan XI to go with a 1996 NBA Finals vibe when I went to Northridge Fashion Center and had dinner at Red Robin there. It's the first time I ever wore both of them. It's also always hotter in the Valley too.
IMG_5578.JPG

You one of the few that’s pulling that fit off.

Back
Top Bottom