Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

the "Nike dri fit" material, which i have passionately pointed out in previous posts. also, i'm certain the cut is resemblance of the current Vietnam run. The corner will be touching your arm pits.
we know the material. End of the day. They did do dazzle but they didn’t replicate it to a T in terms of sheen. It’s just a basic dazzle that teams started using under adidas that wasn’t as soft and nice or pop like how those old pictures

if you remember when adidas later took over over the dazzle changes under them.
It's not "dri-fit" dimple mesh though. It's knit the same as Dazzle, but it's not shiny. It almost looks like the Kobe HWC 04-05.

The OG Lakers HWC is actually soft dazzle flipped inside out, with the matte finish on the outside. M&N did pretty well, just without the silk finish inside. The End product is somewhere between double-knit polyester with a hint of sheen. I wonder if this is what they mesed up.

Not trying to argue. justsharing thoughts.

(Click)
ajy43254-mhe05dwascar_4.jpg ajy4cp19005-lalltbl04kbr_3.jpg
tried to explain this

had a post written out and don’t wanna argue. They used correct “material” just execution wasn’t done well. They’ve used that same dazzle across all their jerseys

adidas used a similar one before switching to rev 30

Do I hold out for a Black Friday sale for those Pistons shorts? I wonder if they’ll still be in stock by that time.

B Roy is kinda obscure at this point, it seems like when they do players like that, they get the swingman treatment

I want a Pippen Rockets jersey lol. Was excited when he came here but was like a washed version of a super team with him, Hakeem, Barkley.

I hope to wear this jersey more now that I recently got the 2021 Carmine VI to correlate with it.
IMG_5542.JPG
IMG_5543.JPG

M&N retail for jordan Jeryseys:

- Screen print jersey? 300$
- Double stitched jersey with patches? 300$
- Triple stitched jerseys? 300$

I wanted to get this exact jersey but could not justify the quality relative to retail =\

M&N retail for jordan Jeryseys:

- Screen print jersey? 300$
- Double stitched jersey with patches? 300$
- Triple stitched jerseys? 300$

I wanted to get this exact jersey but could not justify the quality relative to retail =\

Good point I was thinking of getting the 92 "Shrug" jersey just to have the what Jordan wore that year but it doesn't make sense like you mentioned you can get a double or triple stitched Jordan jersey for the same amount and it looks and feels better.

I feel like the only screen printed jerseys that are worth it are the rookie home and away. The other screened MJ jerseys will be copped eventually when they hit $100 or less.

Do I hold out for a Black Friday sale for those Pistons shorts? I wonder if they’ll still be in stock by that time.

You're most likely safe, some things have sold out from the restocks and then they've been restocked again.

That being said, I ordered them now because I had a leftover 15% code + I lack patience, :lol:

Good point I was thinking of getting the 92 "Shrug" jersey just to have the what Jordan wore that year but it doesn't make sense like you mentioned you can get a double or triple stitched Jordan jersey for the same amount and it looks and feels better.

yeah dude the only thing that makes that jersey unique is the black stripe, what annoys me is the semi-see through white mesh that jersey uses also.

Teal Pistons and Baby Clippers shorts now up on US site.

Must resist until Black Friday…

Back
Top Bottom