Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Site was a PITA to navigate through this morning. Finally got the Steve Nash 1996 Suns jersey for $190 shipped

Reordered everything that I initially got. Waiting for shipping before I send the stuff back to them.

you think 40 is the high bar? Will they come back to the 50 of yesteryear?

Reordered everything that I initially got. Waiting for shipping before I send the stuff back to them.

Highly doubtful we ever see 50%. This 40% will probably be better than the BF sale

Got these in today:

20211117_202831.jpg
20211117_203020.jpg

is the teal supposed to be shiny/glossy dazzle material? I don’t recall how it was back in the day. Considering getting with this 40.

Mitchell and Ness is trash. They FINALLY restock NFL Authentics and today they mark basically all of them as exclusive so that no discount codes work on them :angry:
Yeah hmm coincidence that theres a 40% off sale today and I could have sworn that the NFL restocks were not exclusives a few days ago. If there is another 40% sale on Black Friday hope it includes new releases and exclusives but I doubt it.

You sure it's worth doing a return? I'm assume you will be covering return shipping, and the 1 month hold up on refund. Just food for thought. I wouldn't fret over $20 but that's just me.

Came for the Barry Sanders. Realized it was marked as an exclusive. Left with nothing.

it wasn’t marked as exclusive a few days ago when I got the restock notification but of course they mark it as exclusive now.

Not sure what exclusives on M&N means as many of their exclusives can be found on other sporting goods sites.

They did when i checked a little while ago. Fsr, i dunno now tho
Looks like they still do and all sizes. Grr I ordered that Moss jersey last week when they had the 30% off sale.

Finally just got through. Ordered an XL. If it's too big or the sleeves are too long then I'm just going to get it altered. Sounds easier than returning something to M&N lol

is the teal supposed to be shiny/glossy dazzle material? I don’t recall how it was back in the day. Considering getting with this 40.

No, it was mesh:

gettyimages-467556407-2048x2048 (1).jpg

Good luck to everyone trying to checkout today, :lol:

Back
Top Bottom