Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

This one is legit.

Unfortunately, they were very inconsistent during this period where they used the 4 tags (you can see a piece of the 4th tag still there under the bottom one)

Some fake ones were more obvious than others. This is where years of collecting come into play. Here’s some of the ones I owned.

EF3476B3-131D-4045-9D7C-0978F3ED1EFF.jpeg
C9EE3D26-5D29-49A4-BAEF-B9B6E3CF64CF.jpeg
0C4E90CE-4549-44D6-A1E7-A7CFD24D45D0.jpeg
65872B76-2219-40B3-858A-4E2E6FD9A8B9.jpeg
436D4951-A745-43AE-9F5B-F163FF62FBB5.jpeg

These are absolute examples of jerseys made in the early 2000s during the apex of the throwback jersey fad based on the front tags with their designs and fonts.

I'm lost what I pulled up is talking about returning the item and they shipping is on them
Screenshot_20211118-135633_Samsung Internet.jpg

You hit "I paid the post office or a courier service" and upload your receipt

There's probably a way to generate the shipping label directly through paypal but I've never done that

How are people still having checkout issues? I had no problems scooping my shorts. That was damn near two hours ago and no delay at all.

How are people still having checkout issues? I had no problems scooping my shorts. That was damn near two hours ago and no delay at all.

thanks for confirming. used a different browser and placed the order right away.

finally got the auth jazz and black bulls shorts.

edit: of course i placed a ****ing order with 2 of each pair when i logged in on the second browser.... now i need to try to cancel this order before it ships. their phone number says they're still closed because of coronavirus.. :lol::angry::smh:

It's been at least the last 5 years they've been doing it during this time of the year. This is usually the only time of the year I order directly from their website.. They used to have random 40% promos every now and then throughout the year but seems like over the last 2 years it's only been reserved for this time of the year.

I did a google search and M&N had the 40% off sale on November 30th of 2020 and 2019. This sale is early then. Are they going to have another one on the 30th? I doubt it.

Finally just got through. Ordered an XL. If it's too big or the sleeves are too long then I'm just going to get it altered. Sounds easier than returning something to M&N lol

Lol I have never returned anything to M&N yet. Over the summer I saw that Fanatics had a Bary Sanders M&N but in size 52. I am a size 48 but I bought it anyways and it was super long. I also bought a Magic Johnson size 52 . I went to get the jerseys altered but was a bit disappointed in the way them came out, they came out too short and look a bit disproportionate but at least they don't look like Im wearing a dress anymore. I didn't have them mess with the sleeves.

Back
Top Bottom