Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

tell me you are on the spectrum, without telling me you are on the spectrum… anyways.

Anyone got shipping confirmation from their 40% haul? It’s been a few days and haven’t heard from them.

I got mine sat morning for both items ordered
1637494752241.png

1637494782935.png

Last edited:
Anyone got shipping confirmation from their 40% haul? It’s been a few days and haven’t heard from them.
I got one Saturday afternoon for one of my orders but still waiting on the second order which I placed just before the sale ended so thats probably why I haven’t received that one.

I’m sure you guys who haven’t had their stuff ship yet will likely see some movement tomorrow. Either way. Thank god we’re no longer in the Covid era of m&n trash shipping where 2-3 weeks was the norm.

Got the 49ers Just Don’s from onenness. Wasn’t going to let that pass me up again lol. Very tempting to get others 🤦🏻‍♂️

Grabbed the Bulls. Wish I could have caught them on the other black Friday sale for 170 but mily size was sold out.

Should have waited on the Griz Dons. 251 is much better than 400.

Basketball Jersey World Black Friday 20% off early access code: blackfriday

Says some exclusions apply, but tried it on some MJ’s & Kobe’s and appears to work. Might just be specific jerseys of theirs that are excluded.

I’m torn between the Jazz, Grizz and Braves Dons. Can only get one. Not sure which to get.

BSTN has a 25% off sale right now use code AF25. Brings down Jordan and Kobe jersey to $201 before shipping.

BSTN has a 25% off sale right now use code AF25. Brings down Jordan and Kobe jersey to $201 before shipping.

Thanks for the heads up! Finally snagged the Jordan shrug game jersey I've been trying to get for a couple of years now.

Back
Top Bottom