Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don't wear this Lakers jersey because I don't feel I have the shoes to match. I'm trying to emulate the Lakers uniform look from the late '90s to early last decade when they wore black shoes with some purple to go with their purple road uniforms.

I just realized I've been sitting on the 2016 Jordan XI Space Jam all this time, so I thought they would match with this jersey since they're black with obviously small hints of purple on the tongue and upper rear sides.

I refuse to wear Adidas shoes despite Kobe Bryant wearing them early in his career because they're a piece of 💩 brand. Their shoes are as bad as piece of 💩 swingman or replica jerseys. Even if Adidas was able to miraculously rehash models that Kobe wore, I still wouldn't wear that 💩.

I thought of improvising like this since I don't see peeps wearing Kobe authentic jerseys of any kind with retro Jordans, especially the XI. Would the 2016 Space Jam XI go right with a late '90s Kobe #8 jersey? This is my way of maintaining my F Adidas stance.
IMG_5625.JPG
IMG_5629.JPG
How was your red robins burger at northridge mall tonight?

Moss jersey from the 40% off sale just shipped. Actually faster than I expected
My orders haven’t shipped yet. I placed an order for Walter Payton 1985 Navy and Peyton Manning 1998, and another order for Shaq 1996 Blue Lakers.

that Moss jersey is 🔥. I received mine yesterday from the 30% off sale from last week.

How was your red robins burger at northridge mall tonight?

Dumb question because I didn't mention any of that. I didn't even go there.

All over the place? I mean this is a Mitchell & Ness thread, so I posted an item of theirs on here with an idea and also conveyed what I didn't like from them.

I don't wear this Lakers jersey because I don't feel I have the shoes to match. I'm trying to emulate the Lakers uniform look from the late '90s to early last decade when they wore black shoes with some purple to go with their purple road uniforms.

I just realized I've been sitting on the 2016 Jordan XI Space Jam all this time, so I thought they would match with this jersey since they're black with obviously small hints of purple on the tongue and upper rear sides.

I refuse to wear Adidas shoes despite Kobe Bryant wearing them early in his career because they're a piece of 💩 brand. Their shoes are as bad as piece of 💩 swingman or replica jerseys. Even if Adidas was able to miraculously rehash models that Kobe wore, I still wouldn't wear that 💩.

I thought of improvising like this since I don't see peeps wearing Kobe authentic jerseys of any kind with retro Jordans, especially the XI. Would the 2016 Space Jam XI go right with a late '90s Kobe #8 jersey? This is my way of maintaining my F Adidas stance.
IMG_5625.JPG
IMG_5629.JPG

Although Kobe was wearing adidas during the early part of his career, I still appreciate the concoction you have presented.

The correlation of the original Space Jam movie and Kobe’s rookie year align perfectly. The movie released November 15, 1996 and Kobe was drafted during the 1996 NBA Draft.
1637430412022.jpeg

Kobe himself eventually realized Adidas was 💩 and wore Jordans during his sneaker free agency.

1637430648011.jpeg

1637430667487.jpeg

1637430687154.jpeg

1637430709658.jpeg

1637430765395.jpeg

1637430794201.jpeg

Dumb question because I didn't mention any of that. I didn't even go there.

All over the place? I mean this is a Mitchell & Ness thread, so I posted an item of theirs on here with an idea and also conveyed what I didn't like from them.

o rly? neither did we care to know about it in all your previous shtposts. You have a track record of volunteering information nobody asked for, just like your expressive dis-taste for Adidas

"I'm trying to emulate the Lakers uniform look from the late '90s" posting only a jersey and....a pair of shoes that last time I checked was not made by Mitchell Ness.

did we ask? did we care? Nope.

Suddenly it was a dumb question for someone to ask but I wonder how I came to know about your unhealthy eating habits, while IN a Mitchell and Ness thread.

You took the liberty to take a picture of those 2 items together, on what looks like presumably... your BED. If you didn't wear the shoes yet then you come off as pretentious. If you wore the shoes, then that's just disgusting.

Last edited:
1636870844697.jpeg

This is the tall tee that would correlate with the year 2003.

therealest1 therealest1 looks like he wearing normal fitting clothes

Thanks for educating the people who stupidly claimed I was wearing it huge like it was 2003 and wearing a tall tee underneath when I clearly wore normal fitting clothes, albeit a little oversized because of my preference for comfort.

And tall tees like that picture haven't been sold in the Foot Locker-owned stores since the 2000s when they were plentifully stocked during that period.

Although Kobe was wearing adidas during the early part of his career, I still appreciate the concoction you have presented.

The correlation of the original Space Jam movie and Kobe’s rookie year align perfectly. The movie released November 15, 1996 and Kobe was drafted during the 1996 NBA Draft.
1637430412022.jpeg

Kobe himself eventually realized Adidas was 💩 and wore Jordans during his sneaker free agency.

1637430648011.jpeg

1637430667487.jpeg

1637430687154.jpeg

1637430709658.jpeg

1637430765395.jpeg

1637430794201.jpeg

Thanks for the feedback. You always have a unique way to convey things, but it's always factual or logical.

Since I've already been sitting on lots of jerseys and shoes, I just realized I could come up with some possible "concoctions" instead of waiting for retro releases.

Aligning jerseys and shoes based on the timeline they're predicated on is actually the inspiration for my concoctions.

I like your factual reference with that movie's release, Kobe being drafted, and the Jordan XI falling under the calendar year of 1996. But I based my timeline inspiration on the jersey being based on the 1996-97 season, and the XI being out during the 1995-96 season that preceded Kobe's rookie season.

I recall Kobe and Adidas had a mutual split after the 2001-02 season. And I just learned a few years ago that Kobe actually bought his way out of his Adidas contract after that season to become a sneaker free agent. He also got hooked up with Reebok Question shoes in custom Lakers colors during his sneaker free agency.

Anyone got shipping confirmation from their 40% haul? It’s been a few days and haven’t heard from them.

Back
Top Bottom