Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I’m blown right now :smh:

Anyone know if this shxt is stained for life or can I get this out somehow?

Help!

D45EB5DD-24DB-433C-B0DC-608593BB6672.jpeg

I threw a new Ralph Lauren blue towel with my dress shirts cause I wasn't thinking and it turned everything blue/purple.

I quickly fixed it by just soaking it in a tub of oxyclean over night. Worth a shot since it should be cheaper than dry cleaners

I’d try cold water, peroxide, and hand soap. Has worked for me whenever people send me stained jerseys.
Or just see if the dry cleaners will take it

I wanted to wear last Sunday for the game and noticed these stains like WTF! I don’t even know/remember how that happened. But if you trust your cleaners person they definitely work miracles which is what I did.

Attachments

• E91A9DCC-17E0-4668-B25A-4FA5E9E9BAB7.jpeg
    E91A9DCC-17E0-4668-B25A-4FA5E9E9BAB7.jpeg
    753.7 KB · Views: 114
I’m blown right now :smh:

Anyone know if this shxt is stained for life or can I get this out somehow?

Help!

D45EB5DD-24DB-433C-B0DC-608593BB6672.jpeg
I had the exact same thing happen to my home Starter LaPhonso Ellis jersey in the summer! Pulled it out of the closet for the first time in forever & it had a couple of those big yellow stains. It was even stranger because it was sandwiched tightly in the closet between other jerseys that were fine.

Anyways, I used some powder Resolve and washed it as I do everything else (Tide & cold water) and it came out as good as new.

Back
Top Bottom