Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Pretty soon, we will have to watch a 15 second video every time we click on a thread.

Does anybody know if and when that 1991 M&N Barry Sanders jersey will be released online? Im hopping it gets released on Fanatics so that we won’t have to pay full retail since M&N will probably label it a new release and or exclusive. Hope the price is $250 or less like the 1993 one but it will probably be $300.

Fanatics had that white Peyton Manning jersey for months now and its just showing up now on M&N. Fanatics also has the LaDainian Tomlinson powder blue in stock but its not on the M&N. So heres hoping for Barry too.

I don't have an apple phone and I haven't found a good one on Android

Did anyone else get their teal Pistons shorts from the recent season ?

Mine came in and I’m super disappointed. The material quality is super thin and the color is off compared to prior seasons.

29170D36-47A7-478D-AA03-AC288696B75B.jpeg
Mine came in today too. I got rid of my L and finally reacquired them in a size M. IMO not too bad. My only complaint is that white line in the center.
PXL_20211204_043121285.jpg

I've only got 2 white jerseys. 1 of them did come up with stains when i wanted to wear it. It was a white rookie year D.Rose jersey with thr dazzle material. Cleaned the spots with a bleach pen. After immediate use it looked like there were white streaks left in the jersey, but just checked it now and everything is actually even in the white color.

If it's not grease, I'd try washing the spot and taking a bleach pen to whatever didnt come off.

If it is grease, look up a grease fighting stain remover. I've used this one with success. 20211204_092041.jpg

runyc runyc my pistons shorts bugged me too. First thing I noticed with them was the lightness. And it’s not just the mesh, the waistband felt like it had been used or something because of the give it has. I chalked it up M&N being even cheaper.

color is off compared to the Grant Hill jersey I have but that is also the same deal when I held up my Sonics shorts to my Kemp jersey

I have no idea bruh.

It’s been hanging in my closet. I took everything out this morning for a deep closet clean, and instantly noticed it.

Back
Top Bottom