Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm 12 deep w/tru customs now
You won't be sorry for going with 4

My 4 being finished now
Screenshot_20220208-200917_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220208-200935_Instagram.jpg
I like how you think lol

ABOUT TIME, COPPED!

Looks like some ASG shorts restocked you just need to open the page on them to show actual size to select. M&N site is garbage.
Need the 95 asg east shorts. I staggerred my M&N purchases to 2 items max on each sale (fathers day and black friday).

Missed out on the following items

Kd away rookie
95 east asg shorts
Tmac home rookie.

After I get those, I am done (yeah right lol).

I tried reselling the here in Vancouver when I got a few jerseys from the $100 sale back then.

I got ppl commenting "$200 for a basketball jersey??"

The market here for authentics is not that strong.

Lmao damn but that doesn’t really surprise me either. Funny enough I was just in Whistler and Vancouver this past week.
Not M&N but had to rock a jersey while on the slopes
8D44B504-B055-471D-9FD5-325D6E2FCB64.jpeg

B4E954E0-D74B-4AEC-806B-CAA76579013F.jpeg

I really need them to re-up the authentic Memphis Grizz shorts...but they removed them from the site completely I think that's a bad sign. It seems like the stuff they're going to eventually restock they leave on the site even if it's out of stock

Lmao damn but that doesn’t really surprise me either. Funny enough I was just in Whistler and Vancouver this past week.
Not M&N but had to rock a jersey while on the slopes
8D44B504-B055-471D-9FD5-325D6E2FCB64.jpeg

B4E954E0-D74B-4AEC-806B-CAA76579013F.jpeg

Nice!!!! Hopefully there was some good snow when you went. I went in december and 7th heaven runs were kinda icy.

Looks like u went to the whistler side. Go more on the blackcomb if u are boarding. Whistler is more for skiers i think.

I actually wanted to buy all the NHL jerseys i could hoard for snowboarding during that $100 sale plus the 50% off NHL sale when M&N lost their NHL licensing. I only dipped into a couple of gretzky jerseys. Looking back, I should have bought more. M&N had a dope lineup for those sales. Roy Habs and Avalanche jerseys, Lindros playoffs etc. Basically 90s era. I think they even had a Doug Gilmour Leafs one too.

Nice!!!! Hopefully there was some good snow when you went. I went in december and 7th heaven runs were kinda icy.

Looks like u went to the whistler side. Go more on the blackcomb if u are boarding. Whistler is more for skiers i think.

I actually wanted to buy all the NHL jerseys i could hoard for snowboarding during that $100 sale plus the 50% off NHL sale when M&N lost their NHL licensing. I only dipped into a couple of gretzky jerseys. Looking back, I should have bought more. M&N had a dope lineup for those sales. Roy Habs and Avalanche jerseys, Lindros playoffs etc. Basically 90s era. I think they even had a Doug Gilmour Leafs one too.
Conditions were perfect I was super happy. I’ll check blackcomb out next time

Back
Top Bottom