Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Got my new shorts today. They were listed as White Logo Swingman Short Celtics 1985 but they're basically black shorts with white trim - nothing says Celtics anywhere. Got them for 50% - and I threw in a clearance Ewing Dream Team shirt.

2022-02-11 15.15.30.jpg

2022-02-11 15.15.45.jpg

Just Don Pants? HA I wouldn't be caught dead in those...

I mean the Knicks pair is kind of nice...And they do have pockets..

Looking at my first pair of Just Don pants...Anyone know sizing?

Any coupon codes for Oneness????

Picked up my first pair of Just Don pants...FIRE in person

Last edited:
Looks like they mixed the Knicks word font from the early 80s with the incorporated black into the team colors of 1997, I think that's why it looks off.

Just Don pants...Wow what time time...I can see it now

Just Don Pants? HA I wouldn't be caught dead in those...

I mean the Knicks pair is kind of nice...And they do have pockets..

Looking at my first pair of Just Don pants...Anyone know sizing?

Any coupon codes for Oneness????

Picked up my first pair of Just Don pants...FIRE in person
I am a hypocrite. i blasted these shorts earlier when Guccishades used to post them up weekly. My main criticism was the $400 retail but i see now they are frequently on sale which makes it more justifiable IMO.

I am a hypocrite. i blasted these shorts earlier when Guccishades used to post them up weekly. My main criticism was the $400 retail but i see now they are frequently on sale which makes it more justifiable IMO.
I literally only like Just Dons because they have pockets. I'm too lazy to find a tailor and uneasy about risking them messing up the shorts. I could do without the gaudy front patch lettering and the obnoxiously long waistband string, but I'm ok with it and have gotten kinda used to it. And as mentioned, I've only been ok with them when they're less than half off, which is still a crazy amount for shorts.

What size? they have a small, medium and 2xl.

I looked right before I posted, I’m a (44) L. I can try the store but I’m not in a huge rush as the players are still locked out. Once the season is official, my interest will peak again lol

I looked right before I posted, I’m a (44) L. I can try the store but I’m not in a huge rush as the players are still locked out. Once the season is official, my interest will peak again lol
Might be able to catch that 30% off if you call the store this weekend though.

Since we frequently expound on how people wore jerseys way too oversized in the 2000s, it wasn't just relegated to jerseys because some fools even wore dress clothes oversized like a MF during that period! 😆

^^^It's a damn good thing I had some common sense not to wear suits and dress clothes oversized during the 2000s despite the fact I wore all my jerseys big and baggy that decade.

Since we frequently expound on how people wore jerseys way too oversized in the 2000s, it wasn't just relegated to jerseys because some fools even wore dress clothes oversized like a MF during that period! 😆

^^^It's a damn good thing I had some common sense not to wear suits and dress clothes oversized during the 2000s despite the fact I wore all my jerseys big and baggy that decade.

Remember the suits for the 03 draft lol

Back
Top Bottom