Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just when I thought I was done until Black Friday later this year.

I appreciate your post!

Got the the following

-JordaN 97 98
-Asg cleveland swingman shorts

Free shipping and 0 tax. Can't go wrong with that alongside min 40% off.

The just don lakers was in my cart, but literally got cart jacked in my size. Oh well, will wait for that oneness 60 off in the fall LOL. I wanted to complete that just don wanker fit with my blue Kobes.

Last edited:
That black j will jersey from that sale is tempting me.
1645911197683.gif

I need to be hearing calm down with your jersey buying cedric ceballos cedric ceballos lmao. But ima probably pull the trigger. I just ordered a blue 03-04 KG Timberwolves off fanatics yesterday.
Yeah I need to be hearing calm down with your jersey buying too but, but I want a Scottie Pippen authentic jersey and that price is great and they have my size which Fanatics doesn’t and plus that site doesn’t charge tax lol. Just this month I bought a Tom Brady Nike elite, Aaron Donald Nike elite, Derek Jeter M&N authentic, Stephen Curry authentic Nike statement jersey, and just ordered a Drew Brees Nike limited with captains patch. While I could have held off on the Jeter cus that is readily available it was on sale tho, and I had to jump on the other jerseys cus they seem to go out of stock(even tho they will probably come back in stock especially the Aaron Donald) but that authentic Curry statement jersey seems hard to come by at retail or at a decent price. Oh my credit card and paypal, doh.

Yeah I need to be hearing calm down with your jersey buying too but, but I want a Scottie Pippen authentic jersey and that price is great and they have my size which Fanatics doesn’t and plus that site doesn’t charge tax lol. Just this month I bought a Tom Brady Nike elite, Aaron Donald Nike elite, Derek Jeter M&N authentic, Stephen Curry authentic Nike statement jersey, and just ordered a Drew Brees Nike limited with captains patch. While I could have held off on the Jeter cus that is readily available it was on sale tho, and I had to jump on the other jerseys cus they seem to go out of stock(even tho they will probably come back in stock especially the Aaron Donald) but that authentic Curry statement jersey seems hard to come by at retail or at a decent price. Oh my credit card and paypal, doh.

I think I sold you that curry jersey if it was a yellow size 56.

I wish the just don × cleveland asg white shorts were re-released again. One of the few white shorts I would buy.

Min 40% discount though 😬

Does anyone know if these are Swingmans, Authentics, or a Hybrid? Authentic pricing + waistband but with pockets.

Does anyone know if these are Swingmans, Authentics, or a Hybrid? Authentic pricing + waistband but with pockets.

Hybrid IMO.

Non stitched screen printed logos. Waistband authentic style but fabric seems to be on the lower side.

Hybrid IMO.

Non stitched screen printed logos. Waistband authentic style but fabric seems to be on the lower side.

That's definitely right - the biggest giveaway is that the NBA logo looks like some sort of heat pressed plastic instead of being stitched.

Back
Top Bottom