Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone have any idea how often BSTN runs sales? I’ve been waiting on one for a while now and bummed I somehow missed the NBA All Star one over the weekend.

Screenshot_20220223-075123_Instagram.jpg

The funny thing is I was planning to wear that jacket yesterday with the 2015 Sharpie Foamposite, but ended up making a snap decision to wear the Kobe XI All-Star with a jacket and socks that Nike came out with for the 2016 NBA All-Star Game instead.

I doubt I'll ever change my stance that that jacket is the best NBA warmup jacket ever.

I'm quite sure those pants are either a 5XL or 6XL based on DJ Khaled's overweight a%$.

I bet the shocks and suspension on that car were damaged and needed repair after his fat butt stood on top of it.

Anybody knows what happened with UNKNWN? Seen a lot of complains about them lately about holding Funds and cancelling Orders after no emails

Anybody knows what happened with UNKNWN? Seen a lot of complains about them lately about holding Funds and cancelling Orders after no emails

i only bought sneakers from unknwn and they were legit and shipped my shoes quick like a day after i ordered...

Same here.
They've been having issues. My cousin ordered two pairs of FOG shoes from them in January and they charged him and never sent shipping.

Canceled the orders with no notice yesterday.

6’ and 210 with 34 waist. My biggest issue usually is my chest.
Theyre cut funny. Im the same height and weight, 48 fits me good in the chest but the sleeves are long esp on anything from the 2000s. My moss jersey sleeves are baggy af, my marino fits a bit better. I never owned any 44 jerseys but i feel like if i did the chest would be too tight and the sleeves would be good lol

Back
Top Bottom