Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

DDC023D7-10CE-4B8E-A8A5-B0766AA17EB0.jpeg
F14F668D-25F6-48C0-BBD6-9CADBDEF1EA9.jpeg
61EBCBD5-5513-4F4D-B80E-97E59B187BE6.jpeg
3D02A46D-D16F-4826-898C-AF0782F42059.jpeg

Question for y’all I have an authentic 2000 sleeveless Cincinnati griffey jersey. How do the authentic nba jerseys compare in size to that? I have a 40 in that as well as all my BP jerseys are 40s
Id personally say the same. So your prob good with a 40 NBA jersey too. I have the same Griffey in 44 and wear the same for my NBA jerseys although I do size up my BP jerseys cause I feel they are cut smaller .

How long have they been making infant size (swingman) jerseys? I need this Iverson for my son. Seems to be out of stock everywhere.
iverson.jpeg
They’re sold out of that Iverson right now, but Fanatics carry around 60 different infant/kids jerseys from M&N.

I was debating the ‘89 Griffey or blue ‘96 LA Shaq but the tax is killer

Yeah I would hold out for a better sale unless it was something you absolutely have to have and you’re uncertain if they’ll still have it in your size by the the time a better sale rolls around.

I want that white Joe Montana jersey. But I rather just hold out until fanatics gets it in in my size.

They’re sold out of that Iverson right now, but Fanatics carry around 60 different infant/kids jerseys from M&N.
Yea I just looked on their site and saw a bunch. Of course the 3 that I have my eye on are out of stock. That Iverson, Purple Raptors McGrady and Black Magic McGrady.

Outside of the Heatles and ‘16 Rising Stars that I mentioned last week, the ‘98 Bulls home finals home pack is coming complete with white warmups.
CE4E3EFE-B7AE-4DB9-838A-63D6C64C8179.jpeg
I’ve very interested to see the Heatles. Did anyone here pick up the M&N John Wall authentic jersey? I think that was the first authentic they did with mesh numbers and revolution 30 material. How does the M&N version compare to an adidas Rev 30?

I’ve very interested to see the Heatles. Did anyone here pick up the M&N John Wall authentic jersey? I think that was the first authentic they did with mesh numbers and revolution 30 material. How does the M&N version compare to an adidas Rev 30?

This would be interesting to see. The Adidas Rev 30 retail authentics didn't even have the mesh numbers. They were standard tackle twill with a mesh graphic printed on them. Only way to get the mesh was if you bought a pro cut or gamer.

For those that have questions about jersey sizing, this is the best way to check to see what size you might want to try...... Not sure of how many are aware that this is on the M&N site because every so often sizing questions pop up. Just measure an article of clothing you already have to get a ball park idea of how the jersey you want might fit.

Size Chart.jpg

Back
Top Bottom