Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

For those that have questions about jersey sizing, this is the best way to check to see what size you might want to try...... Not sure of how many are aware that this is on the M&N site because every so often sizing questions pop up. Just measure an article of clothing you already have to get a ball park idea of how the jersey you want might fit
Not familiar but my guess would be no. Everything on the site is discounted. Id say thats a redflag. Might be wrong tho.
Not legit it seems… lmao I’m ready to Cop that vinsanity authentic with the quickness

Just copped the new Warriors shorts on the 25% off....like someone else said the discount is hardly noticeable. Basically when M&N has a sale it just covers the tax and shipping cost....the price you pay is almost the same as full price without the shipping/tax.

The actual shorts aren’t back on the site yet, but this seems promising. I had a few other emails like this come through before some of those big restock waves came through. Outside of the ‘93 Jazz shorts, these are probably next on my authentic shorts wishlist.
F3FD0069-47BB-4AD1-8675-9A01A8ED1E7A.jpeg

The actual shorts aren’t back on the site yet, but this seems promising. I had a few other emails like this Icome through before some of those big restock waves came through. Outside of the ‘93 Jazz shorts, these are probably next on my authentic shorts wishlist.
I need these in my life. Please post when you get another update.

For those that have questions about jersey sizing, this is the best way to check to see what size you might want to try...... Not sure of how many are aware that this is on the M&N site because every so often sizing questions pop up. Just measure an article of clothing you already have to get a ball park idea of how the jersey you want might fit.

Size Chart.jpg
The chart is mostly accurate in my experience but the dri-fit jerseys are much shorter in length and the chart doesn't mention that. I find that a little misleading for anyone looking to buy a 2000s Kobe for instance. No?

The chart is mostly accurate in my experience but the dri-fit jerseys are much shorter in length and the chart doesn't mention that. I find that a little misleading for anyone looking to buy a 2000s Kobe for instance. No?
It's just a guide. I see too many people asking about sizing and that's a place to start. Now if they measured and think it's what they want, then get something much different than expected, then that just speaks to M&N sizing and production and that's on M&N. I just get tired of seeing sizing questions go unanswered and it's so subjective from person to person. No two body types are alike, so one person giving their measurements to another person doesn't always go. Leave the cookie-cutter stuff to M&N, we aren't made that way lol.

The actual shorts aren’t back on the site yet, but this seems promising. I had a few other emails like this come through before some of those big restock waves came through. Outside of the ‘93 Jazz shorts, these are probably next on my authentic shorts wishlist.
Ever since you posted this I been checking the site every 2 hours...lol...I can't believe M&N sent a reup notice and don't reup...kind of **** is that

It’s not the one with the finals patch but they just restocked this at the flagship.

if you want the Finals patch to finish it off, I ordered some Finals patches from this site and they looks great. Patch is from National emblem, which is the official patch maker of the NBA.

I believe this one is the one they wore on the jersey.

if you want the Finals patch to finish it off, I ordered some Finals patches from this site and they looks great. Patch is from National emblem, which is the official patch maker of the NBA.

I believe this one is the one they wore on the jersey.
Is that patch officially licensed by the NBA? Cause if not...

Back
Top Bottom