Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I bring my smaller digital camera with me because it's viable for taking the photos I post on here. Although I have a DSLR camera, which would clearly come out better, I prefer not to carry something larger with me.

Thankfully, the camera is simple to use, and the people who take the pictures understand easily when I convey things to them.

I honestly have no idea why, but I read this post in Patrick Bateman's voice and I'm dying laughing, :lol:

Not even, dude.

I tend to eat there because I like burgers and I feel I'm getting a somewhat favorable value with what they offer. They also have incentives for me to eat there whenever I can, especially since they're free burger hookups.

It's just random employees that I ask to take my pictures whenever I'm in an establishment.

I bring my smaller digital camera with me because it's viable for taking the photos I post on here. Although I have a DSLR camera, which would clearly come out better, I prefer not to carry something larger with me.

Thankfully, the camera is simple to use, and the people who take the pictures understand easily when I convey things to them.
That’s pretty cool that you have established a relationship with the Red Robin crew. They probably already know your order too so the food comes out hot and fresh.

“Hey therealest1 therealest1 , love the way you correlated the jersey and shoes today. The usual Monster Burger, Diet Coke, and post-meal photo? Alrighty”

This can’t be serious?? We getting trolled . I usually would chuckle at the red Robin comments. And assumed homeboys peoples or girl took the picture but now you carry around a legit digital camera and ask random employees at random places to take your pic? This can’t be real.

Nahhhh. I always get a food laugh at his posts, articulation, and pics… but the carrying of a digital camera got me

There ain't 💩 that's fake with me.

Why can't my 💩 be real like how others post photos of themselves on here? Some do have people take their pictures instead of doing it themselves manually. I'll always prefer pictures to be taken by someone else because it looks neater that way. It always looks tacky and dopey doing it yourself.

Me using a digital camera is no different from others using their phones. A real camera always comes out looking cleaner as opposed to a phone looking somewhat bootleg despite it being convenient.

I can remember a time when he didn’t articulate like this... Digital camera got me too lol

I ain't articulating now because I always typed or conveyed 💩 this way on here. It's just basic and simple English for me.

Man is a VIP at Robin.

No way, dog.

I'm just somewhat incentivized to go there because of what I feel is favorable value for me and earning incentives for free hookups. I admit they also somewhat cater to my meticulous habits with eating whenever I dictate what I want.

Most burger restaurants or spots don't really offer hookups based on my experience.

son did not have to be that honest lmao

Well, my guy W wombat inquired, so I decided to elaborate for him.

That’s pretty cool that you have established a relationship with the Red Robin crew. They probably already know your order too so the food comes out hot and fresh.

“Hey therealest1 therealest1 , love the way you correlated the jersey and shoes today. The usual Monster Burger, Diet Coke, and post-meal photo? Alrighty”

I truly don't know those MFs because they just work there, and I just have dinner there when there's one on my way.

You f'd up with this one because I don't drink fake/artificial bootleg sodas outside when I don't even drink them at home.

Holdup bruh…we forgetting the home/away/pinstripe bulls?

Coincidentally, I was thinking about the Bulls black with red pinstripe and solid black jerseys earlier today.

And I'm reiterating it's disappointing that Mitchell & Ness f'd up with those those cool alternate black jerseys from the '90s. I can't convince to like them enough to own because of discrepancies with both of those versions, particularly with the font details and sizes.

I'm contemplating getting rid of the solid black jersey because I wasn't happy with the name and numbers on the front and back being smaller than what they're supposed to be.

In case anyone is interested, they finally made the red version of the 1991-92 Bulls jersey when the white version has been out for years now.

It's oddly more expensive than the white version, $325 to be specific, when it's basically the same jersey with the colors being the only difference.

FO6Hc39WQBEuJKI

Well, my guy W wombat inquired, so I decided to elaborate for him.

I truly don't know those MFs because they just work there, and I just have dinner there when there's one on my way.

You f'd up with this one because I don't drink fake/artificial bootleg sodas outside when I don't even drink them at home

That’s a damn shame.

You wouldn’t have that issue if you went to the Olive Garden. They may not specialize in burgers or have bottomless fries. But they do have unlimited breadsticks and at least they treat you like family at that fine establishment.

Back
Top Bottom