Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

^^ looks awesome - Can I ask who you used for the framing and what size jersey? there's a pretty popular company, but wasn't sure what size would fit without alteration in the frame

edit: "sportsdisplays" on IG were the folks I was thinking of

Last edited:
Nice idea to get one framed. Kinda want to do that now
Yes agreed - I've got a blank of the jersey that the Mamba team used to wear. If I can find a solid screenprinter going to get it made to a Gigi - would like to have both framed one day (need my own crib and setup first)

^^ looks awesome - Can I ask who you used for the framing and what size jersey? there's a pretty popular company, but wasn't sure what size would fit without alteration in the frame

edit: "sportsdisplays" on IG were the folks I was thinking of
The jersey is a XL. Its 3 women who own a little shop near where I work in south of France. That was their first NBA jersey framed, in France it’s soccer or rugby in general. Very satisfied of their work.

Holdup bruh…we forgetting the home/away/pinstripe bulls?
Nope legends never die!
IMG_20190107_200759.jpg IMG_20190426_173303.jpg IMG_20200224_125500.jpg PXL_20211123_204722280.jpg

Bonus pic..not MN though. Hope it won't get reported!
IMG_20200302_190447.jpg

I think my brother was happy for his birthday…
07401349-1470-4D47-8A54-18B10F960E62.jpeg

Nice present for your brother. It's also a nice presentation as well.

I'm realizing people like to frame unsigned jerseys more than I thought after reading through this. I know I would never frame a jersey because I get all my stuff to wear.

I always assumed people would prefer to frame jerseys that are autographed. I actually have an autographed Hawks Dominique Wilkins jersey that I never got framed, and I got that signed back in 2004. I would only frame a signed jersey.

Nope legends never die!
IMG_20190107_200759.jpg IMG_20190426_173303.jpg IMG_20200224_125500.jpg PXL_20211123_204722280.jpg

Bonus pic..not MN though. Hope it won't get reported!
IMG_20200302_190447.jpg

A Nike jersey is the only authentic version of a Wizards Michael Jordan jersey you'll ever get because most of us already know the deal that Mitchell & Ness will never produce a Wizards jersey of Jordan.

So your possession of that Nike piece is unique and different in a good way.

I'll always dread seeing him with that team in that uniform.

I have a question regarding Mitchell & Ness : is there such a thing as a list of every authentic jersey they produced ? I'm wondering if they ever made an authentic version of the white 95-03 Rockets jersey. I saw the swingman version in a store in Paris, which looks very nice as the design is sublimated into the fabric just like the authentic ones, but the logos are heat pressed. I think I'm gonna get it anyway.:lol:

I have a question regarding Mitchell & Ness : is there such a thing as a list of every authentic jersey they produced ? I'm wondering if they ever made an authentic version of the white 95-03 Rockets jersey. I saw the swingman version in a store in Paris, which looks very nice as the design is sublimated into the fabric just like the authentic ones, but the logos are heat pressed. I think I'm gonna get it anyway.:lol:

If you mean the white pinstripe version, then no. That wasn't produced. It does look nice.

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode. Jerry had a very nice suede jacket and he needed to flip it inside out due to snow storm. Inside was white/red stripes like pop corn pattern. His gf dad wasn't having any of that and we know how that turned out.
You do know thats homage to the actual show right?

Back
Top Bottom