Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

lids tryna make that money back from their "sales" 
mean.gif

only the hyped button up ones be a bill, ie. teal marlins 

lids tryna make that money back from their "sales" 
mean.gif

only the hyped button up ones be a bill, ie. teal marlins 
Not to get off track- but Lids sales are the biggest jokes (as I'm sure you're implying)- I don't understand the point if New Era (fitteds) are literally never included nor any M&N. The only time you can get lucky off M&N items from there is when they are on-sale and they are having % off of 'sale items' (even then, pickings and sizes are so slim)...Only thing I ever scooped was that 50% off Sonics windbreaker I posted months back (which I have to admit was a solid, cheap find)....

Lids has some great sales sometimes. Their **** goes fast when they have those sales. Like the 40% or 50% off of clearance. I bought two Giants Nike hoodies $85 for $33. Bought my girl mad Nike workout gear for pretty much 70% off. I've seen M&N wool and leather jackets for $100-$150. I just start checking the site after the season ends.

Last edited:
Yea those Lids clearance plus 40-50% off sales can be good if you look, copped a ton of nike dri-fit shirts and couple college shorts for the low

Definitely had some steals with lids, only thing that sucks is their shipping takes a while. Worth the wait for some of their prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lids has some great sales sometimes. Their **** goes fast when they have those sales. Like the 40% or 50% off of clearance. I bought two Giants Nike hoodies $85 for $33. Bought my girl mad Nike workout gear for pretty much 70% off. I've seen M&N wool and leather jackets for $100-$150. I just start checking the site after the season ends.
Good call....agree, end of season sales tend to be the ticket (as its when I landed mine as well)

Cant cop authentics unless its 35% off or more. 50 and im grabbing multiples.

I can't rock wit the bp joints. They remind me of those ****** mesh jerseys we'd get when i was playing youth baseball. Damn i used to hate those

Tried one on on 145th street, an xxl. Joints are pretty cool, will probably snatch one or two for 60 off fansedge. Need that 30 dollar deal from Nordstrom again and ima go in :lol:

Winded up copping a bagwell joint and the white ripken both for 127. Will probably stop buying things for a while :lol:

Wait...hardwoodframes is scalabrine? And he alledgedly scammed someone?

Cuz ive bought jerseys from hardwoodframes twice and its been smooth both times. No complaints.

Back
Top Bottom