Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Fans edge.com has 20% off & free shipping on Mitchell & ness jerseys just purchased Nolan Ryan Houston Astros jersey. COUPON CODE:DRAFTED

How's the quality on those BP jerseys? $60 and change ain't bad for it but still don't want that plastic screen printed crap

All of my NBA Mitchell & Ness jerseys are size 44. Thinking of getting an 86 Mets pinstripe or 87 Mets grey baseball jersey. Should I get a size 44 or go up one size from the NBA fit to size 48? I do have a Kirk Gibson BP jersey in a size 44 which fits just right.

All of my NBA Mitchell & Ness jerseys are size 44. Thinking of getting an 86 Mets pinstripe or 87 Mets grey baseball jersey. Should I get a size 44 or go up one size from the NBA fit to size 48? I do have a Kirk Gibson BP jersey in a size 44 which fits just right.
Stick to the 44.

trying to decide if 20% is enough for the few jerseys i want, or should i gamble and wait for the fathers day sale.

i think i'll take my chances

trying to decide if 20% is enough for the few jerseys i want, or should i gamble and wait for the fathers day sale.

i think i'll take my chances
I feel 20% justifies the BP jerseys (since they aren't always on sale), but I need at least 25% to consider one of the full-price authentic boys....

I feel 20% justifies the BP jerseys (since they aren't always on sale), but I need at least 25% to consider one of the full-price authentic boys....
agreed. the 3 jerseys i have in cart are regular jerseys

only BP i wanted was the joe carter indians, but i dont wanna really wear that logo

I swear the BP Jersey gods don't want me to have that Mets Keith Hernandez jersey. :smh:

Would've grabbed it with 20% off

Ok thanks for the input guys, will cop one. Want the astro bagwell but every time I click on the gold logo one it redirects me to the blue and orange

Also one more question. How come some of them say authentic in the title and others dont? Some of them weren't worn by the players in question or something?

Back
Top Bottom