Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Weird...

Screenshot_20220506-115340_Chrome.jpg

Never ordered a pair of Just Dons before. But I’m a 49ers fan so decided to pull the trigger at that price point. Assuming the order goes through, this might potentially speed up my desire toward getting pockets in my m&n nba shorts.

I’m trying to search the 30% Fanatics code on eBay but can’t seem to find any. Can anyone help with that?

All those codes which were up for a while expired at the end of March so the sellers took them down when it was getting close to them expiring.

Sucks because there’s some stuff I want. But it’s not a top priority to where I would prefer to just holdout until more codes are available.

Anyone try to return a sale item back to Mitchell ness? I realize these grizz shorts are final sale but I bought a second.

Welp, went ahead and copped that white Tarheels MJ too. Had some fan cash as well. Appreciate the code!

thanks.png

Don't know when that Kobe came in but that code and discount giftcards was clutch! Was gonna get the Phillies don's but I'm sure I can get those one oneness with 50 or 60% off. Been waiting on those sixers don's. With the discounted gift cards they came out to 200.

Back
Top Bottom