Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I have a feeling they gonna cancel all those orders, looks like an employee code

DC99358C-909B-4FCE-B5B6-D697E2EE0B45.gif

thanks.png

Don't know when that Kobe came in but that code and discount giftcards was clutch! Was gonna get the Phillies don's but I'm sure I can get those one oneness with 50 or 60% off. Been waiting on those sixers don's. With the discounted gift cards they came out to 200.
I need a code to cop that Kobe!

Got shipping for the Kobe but no dice kn the Don's.

Doesn't say cancelled but just hasn't shipped yet.

turntupfern88 turntupfern88 that Kobe is a must. I wonder when it hit the site.

Got shipping for the Kobe but no dice kn the Don's.

Doesn't say cancelled but just hasn't shipped yet.

turntupfern88 turntupfern88 that Kobe is a must. I wonder when it hit the site.
It had to be a couple days ago. I constant f would check since that overseas site wouldn’t ship to the US. I’m pretty upset at the moment lol

It had to be a couple days ago. I constant f would check since that overseas site wouldn’t ship to the US. I’m pretty upset at the moment lol

Captiol one has a service where they put in a ton of codes and I think they have one for 20% that works. Stack the discount gift cards and you can get about 30% off.

My size (3xl) only had 5 available so I wasn't waiting this morning once I saw the code.

Captiol one has a service where they put in a ton of codes and I think they have one for 20% that works. Stack the discount gift cards and you can get about 30% off.

My size (3xl) only had 5 available so I wasn't waiting this morning once I saw the code.
Appreciate that. I don’t have Capitol one though. I can get 15% off with my first responder discount but I’m bei greedy and want 20-30% off lol

Hopefully another code leaks soon. Hell I would be happy with a simple 30% off code.

Those one time use 30% off codes on eBay were so clutch and convenient.

All my items shipped from that 40% code. Glad they didn't cancel anyone's order but I'm sure they got slammed with orders with the code and that why it probably got killed.

Most places are pretty cool about a code getting leaked as long as the orders aren’t stupid. I remember when the 40% off Ralph Lauren got leaked and some NTers were being morons ordering $10k worth of stuff and getting it canceled

Back
Top Bottom