Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The alternate gray Nets jerseys were always nice. The only flaw with them were that they made them with the dreaded wide shoulder cut. I will never understand why they deviated from the traditional tank top cut that the home white and road navy blue jerseys had.

Just called the store; sounds to be online only for now for the new stuff. Couldn’t confirm or deny what’s dropping tomorrow.

Figured I’d call since I got the Blue/Yellow lakers shorts early for a phone order.

I love this jersey! #thebigticket

PXL_20220609_211734467.jpg PXL_20220609_211804454.jpg

Just called the store; sounds to be online only for now for the new stuff. Couldn’t confirm or deny what’s dropping tomorrow.

Figured I’d call since I got the Blue/Yellow lakers shorts early for a phone order.

What i'm wondering is, if it's going to be new authentic shorts or new authentic everything.

I'd prefer new authentic shorts. I highly doubt it though as if they're slating to drop a new release line of authentic shorts, they'd tease us and give us pics of more than 1 pair of shorts...

I'm anticipating the only thing new will be the grey nets shorts. Everything else would be restocks of old tops that hasn't been in stock for a while and mostly tops like the grizz shareef

I'm finally getting around to posting the 2002 NBA All-Star Game Allen Iverson jersey I got in late April. It's the first jersey I ever got with the 9/11 memorial patch. Having the 76ers fitted hat for almost 2 years now was a reason that motivated me to get this one.

I still got this one despite not having a preference for the dreaded wide shoulder cut because it was a damn good deal for me. Instead of rushing out to get it when it first came out, I'm glad I held out for other retailers to get it and let the deals come about.

I'm going to admit I bought into the gimmick with this jersey of a then-present legend (Allen Iverson) honoring a past legend (Julius Erving) with the number on it.
IMG_6235.JPG
IMG_6240.JPG

How’s the quality on the MLB BP jerseys? I’m tempted to grab a Griffey one but I’ve never owned any MLB apparel by M&N

Wish the Mariners one had his name on the back like the Reds one :smh:
Excellent quality. I have two Griffeys and they are amazing

Just a heads up
FYI for anyone looking, Karmaloop has 40% off with code MEM40 still works on the UNC home and the Bulls 98 road jersey. Oneness Dons that aren’t marked XLD are showing as $200 once in cart.

Note the 40% discount still works on the Jordan bulls away 97-98 finals patch jersey so with shipping/tax it came out to $201 for me. I know this jersey is one of the popular models and sold on multiple sites but i rarely see it for 40% off.

They also have the North Carolina MJ jersey for the same price. I know the shorts can be had for 50% off on oneness (been the case) but the jersey are usually excluded,

I've had experiences with making returns myself and have gotten familiar with a couple of names from their emails.

I've seen that Jerry name from past emails I've had with them. And his last name starts with a V.

Sometimes it's a broad signature that uses the Mitchell & Ness name.

I've also received email replies from Luisa.
Luisa........ that sounds so nice. :emoji_kissing_closed_eyes::emoji_kissing_smiling_eyes:

I wish i would get an email from her.

But i am sure it's just Jerry with a wig........

This one states new authentic stuff coming out this Friday. I wonder what it is. Perhaps it's just stuff that's already been produced and out of circulation and being labeled as "new" based on their typical business model.

This is funny because it's coincidental with online feedback I've read and what I've been thinking about myself recently about their notoriously slow and inefficient customer service with returns.

I've had experiences with making returns myself and have gotten familiar with a couple of names from their emails.

I've seen that Jerry name from past emails I've had with them. And his last name starts with a V.

Sometimes it's a broad signature that uses the Mitchell & Ness name.

I've also received email replies from Luisa.

80E66622-6098-4B1D-AE01-DF9DEB2ED6B3.gif

I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY M&N IS BEING SO SECRETIVE ABOUT WHAT IS DROPPING FRIDAY! Bruh, just tell us already! Why are they so secretive about dropping stuff? I’ve never understood why they just don’t have drop dates. I also don’t understand why they don’t take costumer feedback more seriously when it comes to what jerseys they should look to put out in the future. They drop some weird color faded jerseys constantly but ignore putting out an authentic Utah Jazz Stockton, Washington Bullets Manute Bol, Detriot Pistons Dennis Rodman or any other great jerseys they could drop. It’s the same old weird jerseys with weird crazy colors or ANOTHER DAMN JORDAN JERSEY FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME! I honestly sick of it.

It’s the same old weird jerseys with weird crazy colors or ANOTHER DAMN JORDAN JERSEY FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME! I honestly sick of it.

or another Iverson jersey. We get it. You're based in Philly

I hate the wide shoulder on the grey Nets jersey, but they'll get my money anyways :lol:

I’ve always liked that grey nets jersey. I had a champion kidd authentic not too long ago. Those grey nets shorts are tempting me, but I know I’ll rarely ever wear them.

Only new shorts you can see are the grey nets and home heat on the banners of their site. Nothing loaded on their garbage site lol.

Back
Top Bottom