Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Fab 5 Vibes ✋🏾💪🏾
A99492BC-4020-439F-AC71-6CAECC4E1F76.jpeg

You should have gotten them baggy to accurately emulate the Fab 5 '90s look. 😆

Wonder if your Griffey 42 will be off like the others?
Mine was one of the first posted and then I sold it off (had a big family vacation coming up and was an impulse buy at the time. Was afraid it’d go fast like the teal jersey has been going). Circling back because I had a 30% code and over a $100 in fan cash to spend and some gift cards.

Last edited:
Mine was one of the first posted and then I sold it off (had a big family vacation coming up and was an impulse buy at the time. Was afraid it’d go fast like the real jersey has been going). Circling back because I had a 30% code and over a $100 in fan cash to spend and some gift cards.

Ah can't blame you then. At that kind of price, I could probably deal with it. :lol:

Ah can't blame you then. At that kind of price, I could probably deal with it. :lol:
I’m trying to get all the Griffey jerseys. Just picked up the Griffey all star/HR derby jersey from my parents house I had sent there while we were out of town.

Growing up and playing ball through college and afterward, I’m a lefty hitter. So I’d watch his swing and him hit in awe. Bonds was the same as well. Those are two of my three favorite players growing up.

I’m trying to get all the Griffey jerseys. Just picked up the Griffey all star/HR derby jersey from my parents house I had sent there while we were out of town.

Growing up and playing ball through college and afterward, I’m a lefty hitter. So I’d watch his swing and him hit in awe. Bonds was the same as well. Those are two of my three favorite players growing up.
Same boat man…need all things Griffey. He was my baseball idol growing up as I was playing high school ball and such. Everything was swingman. I need to pick up the American all star joint and the red cincy BP and I’m caught up

Don't blame you. It was hard to not like Griffey back then. It's kind of amazing that MLB doesn't seem to have any interest in marketing individual players now.

My little bro had this painting made for the Griffey Max Jackie release last year...

Screenshot_20220711-153523.png

Wonder if your Griffey 42 will be off like the others?

The major issues are the numbers on the back are WAY too small and the letters are off in both shape and angle. Smaller issues are that the grey color is a little off, and the Seattle across the front is a little bit too small.

The major issues are the numbers on the back are WAY too small and the letters are off in both shape and angle. Smaller issues are that the grey color is a little off, and the Seattle across the front is a little bit too small.
Thanks for that. Maybe it won’t look as bad since I’m a 36 lol.

Both are long over due. Sucks that both kinda sat when they last retro'd, so motivation from Nike to retro them may not be that high.
I know the market for those type of shoes is kinda niche (unless it’s a colab or a celeb wears em), but Nike has a dedicated customer base that will buy em based on the nostalgia component those of us that were either growing up or “outside” during that era feel…this entire thread is full of cats that to varying degrees fit that profile (that’s why we mess w M&N to begin with)…Nike needs to release these golden era retros as close to og specs as possible. (tangent done) 😂

Same boat man…need all things Griffey. He was my baseball idol growing up as I was playing high school ball and such. Everything was swingman. I need to pick up the American all star joint and the red cincy BP and I’m caught up
I just went back through the thread to find these to send to a buddy. I’m with y’all and trying to get all things Griffey as well.
EEB06C0E-52D4-4BE8-AD9E-C6B0089A8D40.jpeg

37A37A28-6D73-416C-B77A-C4890039A79E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom