Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How do you have a sale with so many exclusive and new release tags? This is the bs I'm talking about

Perhaps it's their way of trying to sucker people in with the assumption customers will go to the website with the hopes of getting what they want on discount, but will succumb to pressure and pay full price for it if it's excluded from discount just because they're desperate to have it and don't want to leave empty handed. Or perhaps they assume customers will get something else on the website if the items they want are excluded from discount.

Cant wait until they release their NHL jerseys later this year/early next year. They got a licensing deal with the NHL 2 weeks ago

Do the wool jerseys fit any different sizes wise? Looking at this Johnny bench jersey and it’s tempting

So I’ve ordered 2 Penny jerseys (black and blue). Contemplating some shorts or go for the trifecta and get the home Penny or the Rookie Griffey jersey.

Got this in today. They need to do the purple 02 finals patch Kobe and Shaq as well at some point.

CA0E210F-E329-42D9-87C4-B0879699DA77.jpeg
E25017FB-2C2A-4D05-AABF-0AE14D86C077.jpeg

That is good to see. That purple one is a must the second it hits fanatics. I have the purple 2000-01 jersey. But as a Laker fan that 02 jersey is needed. The 9-11 ribbon and finals patches are such a good look. Plus it’s from the 3 peat season as well.
And they secured the title in that purple jersey...

Attachments

• gettyimages-1393893-612x612.jpg
    gettyimages-1393893-612x612.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom