Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How do swingman shorts fit compared to authentic? I have a pair of authentic 96-97 Lakers shorts in a L, should I go with the same size in the swingman?

I hope I can finally wear this jersey I've had since 2018 now that I recently got the right shoes to wear with it.
IMG_6402.JPG

Just got shipping info for my Ebbets Field Flannels order and it says it's coming from "Lids DC". Lids distributing them or own them now? Is this known?

They are 20% off on fanatics.
Screenshot_20220819-071208_Chrome.jpg

Grab discounted fanatics gift cards from Costco.

300 in gift cards is 240. Depending on tax and shipping you would be out of pocket around 260 to 265.

A little more then what we are used to paying on dons but if you want them, they have a FSR.

I want the Eagles dons but Oneness sold out of my size and fanatics hasn't put them up yet or they sold out.
Should have pulled the trigger. Now sold out on Fanatics. I can't believe these shorts are selling out everywhere at $320-$400. I thought we were in a recession SMH.

Should have pulled the trigger. Now sold out on Fanatics. I can't believe these shorts are selling out everywhere at $320-$400. I thought we were in a recession SMH.

You must be a medium because they have every other size available.

BSTN has them but they are at 335 I believe no discount gift cards for them.

Bit the bullet on the James Worthy. Not going to wait almost 3 months longer to potentially save $13 or so more lol.

But glad they took the new release tag off a lot of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom