Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I finally wore this jersey I've had since 2018 for the first time ever yesterday on Labor Day since I got these recently re-released Reebok Question to wear with it.
IMG_6415.JPG

Showing Respects to AI. :pimp:

Showing Respects to AI. :pimp:

Despite being a Lakers fan for life, I'll always be a fan of Allen Iverson.

And despite having a preference for Jordan Brand & Nike for shoes, I have no problems wearing a pair of the Question or Answer 1 by Reebok to match with an Iverson authentic jersey.

Period correct for 1996/97 when that jersey was new. Only thing missing is a Sony Discman and a jansport backpack.

I'm so glad the Apple iPod made the Discman obsolete when it came out in the 2000s because it eliminated the inconvenience of switching CDs with it being a MP3 format that could hold lots of albums/songs predicated on a model's capacity.

The correlation of how you wore white on Labor Day and not after Labor Day is impeccable. The most minute details are never overlooked :nthat:

Coincidentally, I had that in mind that it was Labor Day when I wore the jersey and shoes yesterday. The color motif on them matched with the USA theme since it's a traditional American holiday.

Last edited:
Mitchell & Ness placing patches on these authentic jerseys makes them invalid now because of the inaccuracy with the Bengals never having them on their jerseys during that season. This one doesn't make sense because they normally add aftermarket or inaccurate patches on swingman or Legacy jerseys, the legalized knockoffs.

36902C4D-0881-4996-94C7-BE2A4D752458.jpeg

1D04ED40-EBE8-4310-946C-B122F3D4827B.jpeg

Just got my Walter Payton jersey in, can’t complain for $144 and some change shipped. It may be me but the orange seems to be lighter than it should. Pic of the orange on my bears just dons for reference

4E159433-8D52-4A3F-9ABE-1AC70E59F7B4.jpeg

Mitchell & Ness placing patches on these authentic jerseys makes them invalid now because of the inaccuracy with the Bengals never having them on their jerseys during that season. This one doesn't make sense because they normally add aftermarket or inaccurate patches on swingman or Legacy jerseys, the legalized knockoffs.

My OCD is triggered because that patch features the modern day logo as well, not the 1981 logo. Why they added this patch makes no sense. They can do this but cant reissue the Icky Woods Bengals jersey smh

My OCD is triggered because that patch features the modern day logo as well, not the 1981 logo. Why they added this patch makes no sense. They can do this but cant reissue the Icky Woods Bengals jersey smh

That Ring of Honor thing is like the Bengals' Hall of Fame. Strange choice, and almost feels like something that should be team shop/local account specific. Reminds me of Majestic doing the throwback jerseys with the HOF patch when guys would get elected.

Back
Top Bottom