Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

To whomever owns the original Grizz JD shorts (one with no side pockets), can y’all confirm the back tags? There’s no Mitchell ness inside tags right ? Just jd

To whomever owns the original Grizz JD shorts (one with no side pockets), can y’all confirm the back tags? There’s no Mitchell ness inside tags right ? Just jd
No there are no mitchell and ness tags inside. Just the Just Don tag on the waistband. Sorry I meant to take pictures of my pair sooner. The tag should be black

Like this right?
No there are no mitchell and ness tags inside. Just the Just Don tag on the waistband. Sorry I meant to take pictures of my pair sooner. The tag should be black

image.jpg

Just finished The Redeem Team Doc and no Kobe or Bron jerseys available yet? That was probably the best commercial they could’ve ever had for those.

Those "mesh" numbers are atrocious.

I was thinking the same thing upon seeing those pictures.

It seems like Mitchell & Ness screwed them up by making them look bubbly and somewhat bulbous, whereas the mesh numbers on the Adidas version was much thinner and really angular with diamond patterns on those material style jerseys. The numbers on that Adidas material style resembled a basketball net with how they were cut and made.

I can attest to the Adidas version having the correct mesh numbers because I actually have some of the boxed versions (pro-cut) that replicated the game-worn versions.

The mesh numbers on the Mitchell & Ness version will likely be a deterrent for me to get that style if they all come out like that.

I believe they got the mesh numbers on the Wizards John Wall jersey in that material style correct though.

How come Penny and Shaq Orlando authentic go for so cheap on the second market? Is it because of the material? I ain’t complaining. Aside from the home one I had no issue copping

Back
Top Bottom