Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N just cannot get it together. Been looking forward to the 1994 White Cunningham Eagles, they finally release, AAAANNNNNDDDD......

..... the name is spelled wrong. :lol: Cant make this stuff up
cunningham mn.png

How come Penny and Shaq Orlando authentic go for so cheap on the second market? Is it because of the material? I ain’t complaining. Aside from the home one I had no issue copping
You can prob find the originals easily for less

I’m going to assume that’s why

The material is the standard mesh across most nba

Looks clean. I had the blue one. Regret selling it.

Had no idea Nike made hockey jerseys early on in the 80’s. Was watching some Oilers clips of Gretzky on YT and noticed it.

7C4EC737-92F1-446C-AA24-4EF5E7CCC324.jpeg
Was readin that era of NHL teams were free to sign their own deals. Oilers Im pretty sure were only team Nike made for….most teams stuck with CCM. Logo looks dope :pimp:

Ebbets mlb jackets are so fire. The new satin windbreakers are clean. M&N need to bring those back

I was tempted to go get more but I held off and just went with the light blue Kobe 8. Been wanting to add it to the collection for the right price. I’m interested in that bape collab that drops on Saturday. Some re-releases and some new teams.

Back
Top Bottom