Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Does M&N do a big sale for Father's Day every year? Tryna see if I should hold off on my purchase till next month...

I hope MN restocks some Kobe jerseys in good sizes by the time the Father's Day sale hits :rolleyes

Doubt it though :smh:

^ And they never are out of style imo. from that tweet, I want to see a GSW Webber and a Bullets Webber. That would be dope. I had my dreams dashed of having a Suns Barkley being made 
tired.gif
. But I'm not discouraged. Things may change. MJ at one point didn't want M&N Jerseys made and look what happened with that. 

^ And they never are out of style imo. from that tweet, I want to see a GSW Webber and a Bullets Webber. That would be dope. I had my dreams dashed of having a Suns Barkley being made |I . But I'm not discouraged. Things may change. MJ at one point didn't want M&N Jerseys made and look what happened with that. 

A Purple Suns is my dream. Is that never happening?

a blue GSW Webber would be copped without hesitation though.

^ And they never are out of style imo. from that tweet, I want to see a GSW Webber and a Bullets Webber. That would be dope. I had my dreams dashed of having a Suns Barkley being made 
tired.gif
. But I'm not discouraged. Things may change. MJ at one point didn't want M&N Jerseys made and look what happened with that. 
A Purple Suns is my dream. Is that never happening?

a blue GSW Webber would be copped without hesitation though.
As of now, I was told by a M&N rep that Barkley isn't authorizing any jerseys. I wonder what made him take his name off the list? I waited too long on his Sixers jerseys holding out hope that a Suns one would be made. That being said, I'd probably go for the home Suns jersey, but a purple or black would do. Any Webber Warrior jersey would do. I slept so hard on the Sprewell. I can kick myself. 
A 'sheed bullets would be really dope
smokin.gif
This. Home or away. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom