Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

You should be fine on custom. Value went up to $800 in order to get charged.

Anyone know when those warriors shirts release?

NBA Euro site has restocked the Kobe rookie home jersey....I know Mitchell and ness restocked recently but smaller sizes sold out quick (S-L)....Also I was able to get it for 214.00+10.00 shipping....15% off coupon and price adjustment to reflect the US asking price which is $260 not $300.....I was told if you use standard shipping you won't get hit with custom charges....only thing is it takes 7-10 days to deliver.....

View media item 2039189

Takes less than 7-10 days to arrive unless they out cheaper slower shipping

If you wanna wait, in about a week or two they will send you a 20% off email for joining if you haven't made a purchase yet. Not sure if an extra 5% matters to you

Takes less than 7-10 days to arrive unless they out cheaper slower shipping

If you wanna wait, in about a week or two they will send you a 20% off email for joining if you haven't made a purchase yet. Not sure if an extra 5% matters to you

Yea I placed order Monday...just got around to posting it here...yea this would be my 3rd jersey from Europe spot, I usually pay for express shipping but the rep told me standard shipping avoids custom charges....not sure how true that is tho....preciate the look out tho on 20%

do you live in the USA? If so the customs fee is only for items/order at $800 or more now.

Man whatever you do, don't do it every day. The single most counter productive thing you could do.

With just the dumbells and no other equipment I'd recommend hammer curles, incline curls (if you have a bench) military press, lateral shoulder raises and any tricep isolation excercise.

Go twice a week and by August you won't even think of wearing a jersey with a tee underneath. :pimp:

Thanks for the advice man. So only work out arms twice a week? That sounds like it isn't enough? Working out arms everyday is actually a bad thing?

Sorry I'm a novice so all this is new to me.

Woah let's not get ahead of ourselves now guys. That was just a random pic I found and posted here. I have no clue what M&N is planning to release.

Now can someone please answer the question below? :nerd:

Quick question, has anybody in here threw their BP jersey inside the dryer to dry after washing? I know the inside care tag says to let it line dry, but I was just curious.

Orlando shorts $145 tho? :x :x :x :x
:lol:
Heads forgot they go for $145.
They look nice until the price comes into play.
That's why I'm good on the 2 pair I got and I got them for $75 each.
I couldn't justify $150 plus shorts

Yeah, anyone know why the Orlando and Phoenix shorts are 145 and not 125? Besides the Warriors, those Magic shorts are en fuego!!!

do you live in the USA? If so the customs fee is only for items/order at $800 or more now 
Yea I'm in the US. Didn't know about new custom rule. With that being said, ordering from Euro site is well worth it

sonics available too 
smokin.gif

$145 for magic and Suns??? Mad love for Mitchell and Ness but can't justify the extra $20...I'm not even willing to pay $125 for the others... question tho if they are charging more for the magic and suns etc then why not charge less for some of the more plain ones?? Example the Cav joints shouldn't be more than 75$ no bs....plain as hell

View media item 2040342

Orlando shorts $145 tho? :x :x :x :x
:lol:
Heads forgot they go for $145.
They look nice until the price comes into play.
That's why I'm good on the 2 pair I got and I got them for $75 each.
I couldn't justify $150 plus shorts

Yeah. You came out good.

Only ones I would consider paying retail for is the Bulls..... And I haven't but the bullet yet so that tells you a lot. Haha.

All others, I'm gonna need a disco.

That Jazz pair is calling me but I can't do $125 for em... Hope a Large is sitting by Father's Day

Back
Top Bottom