Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Does anyone know anything about this? I know M&N currently makes this jersey, but this one was made in USA and apparently limited to 300 jerseys.

Tried some quick googling but couldn’t really find much:

IMG_1920.jpeg
IMG_1922.jpeg
IMG_1923.jpeg

Does anyone know anything about this? I know M&N currently makes this jersey, but this one was made in USA and apparently limited to 300 jerseys.

Tried some quick googling but couldn’t really find much:

IMG_1920.jpeg
IMG_1922.jpeg
IMG_1923.jpeg
Gone ahead and cop now. That made in the usa joint is top notch. The heavy screen print with the perforated holes is perfection 👌

Do you Guys think Father’s Day will be 40% damn that 30% comes out to 238… should have copped the sprewell last week… they don’t even let you stack the 10% now

Gone ahead and cop now. That made in the usa joint is top notch. The heavy screen print with the perforated holes is perfection 👌

Yeah definitely don’t pass that one up made in USA M&N are not easy to come by.

This one is actually mine, I dug it out of storage I just don’t remember anything about it :lol:

It’s gotta be @ least 10 years old because that’s how long I’ve had the storage unit, but that’s really all I know about it.

Was there a specific year M&N stopped making their jerseys in USA?

This one is actually mine, I dug it out of storage I just don’t remember anything about it :lol:

It’s gotta be @ least 10 years old because that’s how long I’ve had the storage unit, but that’s really all I know about it.

That’s probably worth some $$$ I forgot those were limited cause I remember it being a pretty big deal when M&N made those.

That’s probably worth some $$$ I forgot those were limited cause I remember it being a pretty big deal when M&N made those.

Hopefully, I'm looking to sell because it doesn't really fit me.

Pretty funny because after some digging I found a thread on here regarding the jersey:

Apparently it dropped in early 2010, don't even think we had an M&N thread back then :lol:

I see so many pictures of rappers wearing Swingmans or fakes I don’t get it if you got all this money for jewelry and cars that cost as much as a house why are you wearing fugazi gear.

Rappers are dumb some literally don’t know the difference between a Swingman and Authentic joint

It's backwards with rappers and athletes wearing sorry swingmans or fakes because most of us refuse to wear that crap despite not being rich ourselves. You would assume it would be other way around in theory that rappers and athletes would refuse to wear inferior crap predicated on them having money.

It's also annoying that some users don't know how to read the room whenever they post they got swingmans or post links to acquire them on this thread because most of us on here hate that crap and wear strictly authentic.

The throwback era in 02-03 was even worse I remember someone I went to high school with had a fake Lebron James M&N when he was just drafted on the Cavs😂.

Coincidentally, I actually saw that same fake crap in malls in like late 2003, perhaps past that point as well. I saw fools wearing then-contemporary jerseys of LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Garnett as fake Mitchell & Ness around that time. It was simultaneously funny and dumb because those were throwback jerseys of current designs. Those fakes contradicted the definition/concept of what a throwback is.

Yeah definitely don’t pass that one up made in USA M&N are not easy to come by.

Unfortunately, the made in USA Mitchell & Ness jerseys had flaws despite them having great quality and materials. I had a bunch from the 2000s that I got rid of throughout the 2010s to 2020. I noticed they had discrepancies with the font details and size with the letters and numbers. The sizing on them was irregular because a lot of them came out larger than their listed size on the sewn tags.

Hopefully, I'm looking to sell because it doesn't really fit me.

Pretty funny because after some digging I found a thread on here regarding the jersey:

Apparently it dropped in early 2010, don't even think we had an M&N thread back then :lol:

I would say they stopped making their jerseys in USA by the mid-2000s, around the time Peter Capolino sold the company. They still made them in USA around the throwback fad of the early 2000s. All their stuff became outsourced by the time Reebok/Adidas owned them.

But some Jordan jerseys that came out in limited quantities after the mid-2000s were made in USA. All Jordan jerseys have been outsourced once he officially signed a long-term deal with them during the 2010s.

It's been a tradeoff between made in USA and outsourced jerseys.

I did point out the flaws above within this post with the made in USA jerseys. At least those jerseys resembled the game-worn jerseys.

The outsourced jerseys got it mostly right with the font details and sizing of the letters and numbers. But they use cheaper materials and the execution isn't as good. They don't resemble the game-worn jerseys, particularly with the air holes on the NBA jerseys being too small.

Anyone recommend shorts similar to the Just Dons! I love the fit and zippered pockets. I would like some without the flashy branding for everyday wear.

I ordered a jersey from fanatics. They sent a replacement and the original was in better shape. They are sending a second replacement. But only sent a return label for one of the jerseys. Does that mean they are only looking for one of them back?

I ordered a jersey from fanatics. They sent a replacement and the original was in better shape. They are sending a second replacement. But only sent a return label for one of the jerseys. Does that mean they are only looking for one of them back?
Send one back and see if you get refunded (you should)

Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom