Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone know have an idea what time the Jordan jerseys drop tomorrow??

Sometimes in the morning, not sure exact time. Sometimes they've dropped ridiculously early and others around 10/11am

Either way you'll be fine

Might gave to pass tomorrow and wait for a restock :/

We need a sale like this again. 30 kinda bad, especially since other sites have certain jerseys which mitchell and ness have for $20-30 less, so it's more like 10 percent off :lol:

We need a sale like this again. 30 kinda bad, especially since other sites have certain jerseys which mitchell and ness have for $20-30 less, so it's more like 10 percent off :lol:

seriously??

anything under 30% is bad.........ideal is 40%

50% off is dive in head first......

how's the sizing on M&N jersey's? For example I'm a medium in the most recent Adidas Hardwood Classics Swingman Jersey

So should I get a 44(L) or a 40(M) in a M&N Authentic?

Why don't they make a size 42, damn it man!  That would probably fit perfect on me, lol

how's the sizing on M&N jersey's? For example I'm a medium in the most recent Adidas Hardwood Classics Swingman Jersey

Why don't they make a size 42, damn it man!  That would probably fit perfect on me, lol

the one adidas swingman I do have, is hella long.

So I would shoot for the medium. Unless you like that fit of the swingman, then get large.

Everyone was hoping for 40% a couple weeks ago but it is 40 off.
Just sign up with an alternate email and get the additional 10%. I posted a screenshot that it works a page or so back. I literally just copy and pasted the code from email to the discount box.

Did y'all just mess up on your math when subtracting the 40% last week? I feel like everyone was expecting $300 jerseys to come out to $100 with this sale. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just stick with the 40.

the one adidas swingman I do have, is hella long.

So I would shoot for the medium. Unless you like that fit of the swingman, then get large.
Thanks fellas

Well the swingman fits perfect in the chest, shoulder and stomach area but as you mentioned it is pretty long, but I think that may be because those are +2 length but I maybe wrong on that 

Last edited:

then again, those other sites hitting us with tax... which basically wipes out the advantage. While m&n is a flat price.

Everyone was hoping for 40% a couple weeks ago but it is 40 off.
Just sign up with an alternate email and get the additional 10%. I posted a screenshot that it works a page or so back. I literally just copy and pasted the code from email to the discount box.

Did y'all just mess up on your math when subtracting the 40% last week? I feel like everyone was expecting $300 jerseys to come out to $100 with this sale. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

good info

Anyone been to the M&N store lately?

Do they have any of these in stock?

Size 52

Kobe 2007
Olajuwon 93-94
Duncan/Robinson 98-99

Or Seen Cowboys Throwbacks in Deion Sanders/Staubach

Gonna give em a phone call in the AM and see if they have the sale in store also

Last edited:
If you're not sure and want a jersey badly, get 2 sizes and return the one that doesn't fit. Then report back on the fit.
I know but, I don't want to do that. i guess im not that crazy about it cause if i was i'd just do that. i think i'll go with my shorts and jacket size (44) and if I dont like the fit return it and try to catch a restock. dont people generally (i know it varies a lot) say to size up m&n stuff?

I know but, I don't want to do that. i guess im not that crazy about it cause if i was i'd just do that. i think i'll go with my shorts and jacket size (44) and if I dont like the fit return it and try to catch a restock. dont people generally (i know it varies a lot) say to size up m&n stuff?
I don't own any M&N jerseys, just the regular branded authentics (i.e. nike, reebok, champion) Only M&N I own are the nba authentic shorts, bp jersey, and nba warm up jacket. Shorts I went tts and fit fine, bp jersey I went tts but should of sized up 1 size, jacket sized up 1 size and fits fine. I'd go with 40 if I were you based  on your stats.

I buy same size as my regular clothing. At your size i guess it depends how you want the fit to be. If you want a looser/baggier fit go with the 44. If you want a more "fitted" fit go with the 40. Im about the same height as you but got like 70lbs on you and i wear 48, if thats any help to you.

Best bet is like couple people mentioned, buy both sizes keep the one your most happy with and return the other. Its a win/win situation that way instead of returning and banking on the other size being in stock.

Anyone been to the M&N store lately?

Do they have any of these in stock?

Size 52

Kobe 2007
Olajuwon 93-94
Duncan/Robinson 98-99

Or Seen Cowboys Throwbacks in Deion Sanders/Staubach

Gonna give em a phone call in the AM and see if they have the sale in store also
the sale also applies to in store..... i copped the 60th anniversary kobe jersey yesterday shoukd be arriving at my doorstep today!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom