Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Welp MJ jersey copped and free 3 day shipping is nice(code NBA50)...Won't be partaking in the MN sale now tho...

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on 6 jerseys from MN sale. Figured with the 30% off + 10% and free shipping I might as well stock up. No complaints here. Might hold off on the white MJ till they have a restock

I wanted the Red MJ, but decided on the White jersey instead. I have the Away #45, so I figured I needed a Home jersey this go around.

i wanna get another jersey just to get the 40 off 
mean.gif

I know there was some talk back when the black Iverson jersey first dropped, regarding how tight it ran. Has anyone on here copped that can either speak to it's sizing or even provide some pics being worn?

seriously??

anything under 30% is bad.........ideal is 40%

50% off is dive in head first......
just my perspective.

Everyone was hoping for 40% a couple weeks ago but it is 40 off.
Just sign up with an alternate email and get the additional 10%. I posted a screenshot that it works a page or so back. I literally just copy and pasted the code from email to the discount box.

Did y'all just mess up on your math when subtracting the 40% last week? I feel like everyone was expecting $300 jerseys to come out to $100 with this sale. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Might try this.

then again, those other sites hitting us with tax... which basically wipes out the advantage. While m&n is a flat price.
i don't think they hit me with tax off fansedge

Just ended up copping a Bo Jackson Royals for myself, and got my dad one of the Cardinals BP Jacket for his Bday. Might go back tomorrow and get my cousin the Yankees BP jacket.

Back
Top Bottom