Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

so they are going to release every Jordan jersey ever made from every year? It's a simple jersey to make and an easy money maker so I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to milk it.

Every season has a "moment" lol, even while the uniform has stayed mostly the same.

I would consider getting a Rodman Spurs jersey if and when they make that happen. Never a Spurs fan, but dude became a bonafide rock star during that time.

Man. Just skipped to my tailor who flawlessly executed my bulls shorts pockets to see she didn't do anything to my Knicks. She says they don't have a seam and she can't do it. but to my knowledge they are exactly the same as the Bulls I have to check when I get home. She lost all my business moving forward if she just got lazy.
After further review the shorts are different. The Bulls shorts has the inside stiching directly on the side, through the logo.

The Knicks shorts have the middle black panel on either side where the logo sits. The stiching is to the front and back of the logo meaning pockets would either be slightly forward or behind

their natural position.  Any one with pockets in the Knicks shorts have insight?

After further review the shorts are different. The Bulls shorts has the inside stiching directly on the side, through the logo.

The Knicks shorts have the middle black panel on either side where the logo sits. The stiching is to the front and back of the logo meaning pockets would either be slightly forward or behind

their natural position.  Any one with pockets in the Knicks shorts have insight?
My tailor unstitched the orange piping and placed the pockets thereView media item 2118522

inside scoop on future MJ jersey release's,

Stolen Jersey "12"

96' ALLSTAR GAME

93' ALLSTAR GAME

slated tentative for NOV 16'

Good looks on the info! Was about to cop the 91' Allstar but I'll gladly wait for that 93' :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
fanatics with the flash 20% again. are there better coupons usually, or is this as good as it's going to get?

Think I'll buy my first BP off of Fanatics with this sale. I'm usually between a M and L for everything, not sure if I should go L or size up to XL

Back
Top Bottom