Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

repped. Checking out which jerseys they got in stock real quick, 40 ain't bad. Was thinking of ordering the Lakers magic but the numbers on it looks ******ed to me

Grabbed the Kobe 96/97 gold and Bulls shorts for $230 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Steal

think of it as an investment. youre kid would come up on some fly gear when he grows up 
laugh.gif

Yup, I would've been ordered that if it was a 48 :lol:
At that price maybe even if it was a 52 but 56 ain't happening lol

just bought a M&N NYC FC snapback for $15 over @ Sneakerpolitics

also bought a hundreds snapback for $5 and a diamond supply snapback for $10

nthat.gif

View media item 2120273
The newer style size 48 I have fits great length wise and midsection, but it's extremely tight around my chest.

I can barely get the dam thing off.

I'm going to use this Kobe XXL as an experiment to get tailored and see how it fits.

For Bulls shorts and the jersey for $230 shipped it was worth the roll of the dice.

Last edited:
Just took in a Jerry West size 64 (I'm 6'8 270 but this was a big jersey era error...)to get tailored down to a 52.

I told the tailor to take his time since I won't be back in the LA area for two weeks. Brought a Kobe 52 for an example.

Will give you pictures once completed. Told him if it comes out great I have at least 25 jerseys that need the same treatment.

Last edited:
Lol yea the chest around the 48 I got is kinda tight too, but fits well everywhere else. I tried a 52 on in a baseball jersey and it felt a little big for my taste

Lol yea the chest around the 48 I got is kinda tight too, but fits well everywhere else. I tried a 52 on in a baseball jersey and it felt a little big for my taste

Imo 48 in nba fits a little tighter in the chest than 48 in mlb and nfl

Some guy on IG has a bunch of jerseys for sale

Idk his name or anything though

Back
Top Bottom