Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

:rofl:

silly seller doesnt even realize the heat shorts are hotter.

just don is wack for the most part imo

Right overpriced af. I thought the 125 retail ws steep lol fools out here really asking for 700 for a pair of ball shorts

Does M&N restock shorts or is ebay the best bet?

Havent seen em restock shorts in a min. Grizz, magic, knicks, raps, black miami even denver been sold out.

Right now ebay is probably best bet. Hopefully theyll restock in the fall and theyll go on sale for black friday

Havent seen em restock shorts in a min. Grizz, magic, knicks, raps, black miami even denver been sold out.

Right now ebay is probably best bet. Hopefully theyll restock in the fall and theyll go on sale for black friday
That's what I'm hoping for cause paying retail is not the business

just curious...

with the 1993 all star and the 1996 all star jerseys releasing, is it a must for you guys to own a pair of legend blues and/or aqua 8s to wear it with? is it a must to have whatever shoes the player wore at/during that time?

i totally couldnt wear the 1996 all star without a pair of legend blues but for the 1993...any jordan that matches and and looks good is ok. with other jerseys and other players other than jordan and maybe penny, i just wear whatever shoe looks good. i wore my primeknit EQTs with my white bird jersey recently, my zoom spiridons with my red mourning heat jersey, multi-color adidas ultra boost 1.0 with my white bubba chuck etc etc

No

just curious...

with the 1993 all star and the 1996 all star jerseys releasing, is it a must for you guys to own a pair of legend blues and/or aqua 8s to wear it with? is it a must to have whatever shoes the player wore at/during that time?

i totally couldnt wear the 1996 all star without a pair of legend blues but for the 1993...any jordan that matches and and looks good is ok. with other jerseys and other players other than jordan and maybe penny, i just wear whatever shoe looks good. i wore my primeknit EQTs with my white bird jersey recently, my zoom spiridons with my red mourning heat jersey, multi-color adidas ultra boost 1.0 with my white bubba chuck etc etc
id wear all this **** with my birkenstocks im out here not givin a f 
laugh.gif

I wore my Heat shorts with some Air Max and a homie told me I'm supposed to wear them with Basketball sneakers....

id wear all this **** with my birkenstocks im out here not givin a f :lol:
whoa whoa whoa soul brother number one, I use to be a chef and let me tell you in the culinary arts Buisness them Birkis are the top of the line kicks ala Jordan's, they'll run you over $100 bucks. You rock them thangs loud and proud.

whoa whoa whoa soul brother number one, I use to be a chef and let me tell you in the culinary arts Buisness them Birkis are the top of the line kicks ala Jordan's, they'll run you over $100 bucks. You rock them thangs loud and proud.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

oh best believe im out here bro, i stay in my bostons, i been livin in my cncpts pair that just dropped and my GSW shorts all summer, they cant tell me nothin 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

On an unrelated note, I wanted to say how happy I am that this thread is active. It's usually dead in between sales, but we keepin it alive :nthat:

put da Billie jean jacket zippuh on dem. No more fear my knots falling out. Still rock my fanny pack to stash da biscut
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

need to find a tailor that aint lazy in NY i been shut down by 3 so far 
mean.gif

might have to ship em to someone 
eyes.gif

put da Billie jean jacket zippuh on dem. No more fear my knots falling out. Still rock my fanny pack to stash da biscut :pimp:

Good stuff. When I get my next pair of shorts I have to see if my tailor can make hidden pickets with the zipper.

Good stuff. When I get my next pair of shorts I have to see if my tailor can make hidden pickets with the zipper.
View media item 2127070Got these done last week. I made the pockets not that deep on these. I believ 10 or 11 inches. If you get pockets make sure they are deep so your stuff don't fall out.
Paid $25 for 2 pockets and an extra $8 for 1 zipper. I wasn't finna drop $40 on these shorts. I already paid $67. I think I'm good on these shorts. I don't feel like dropping a bill to make proper. :/ #FirstWorldProblems

Don't like the zippers at all

Just me tho

I'm not a fan of them on shorts, but if I can get hidden pockets done I'll rock with them. Either that or like egaroc1 said, I'll have to ask for deep pockets.

Back
Top Bottom