Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Ive just been wearing my the original way, with no pockets....

Debit card and ID in my socks since I wear crew nike socks, phone in hand and clip my car keys onto my shorts, which is underneath my shirt so can't really be seen anyway.

View media item 2127181
Don't forget the heater......oh wait......you're in CA [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Texas [emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

View media item 2127176

They need to drop the Jason Williams jersey already. They have the jersey t shirt and graphic t shirt. I'd like all 3 colors but I'd settle for the black away first.

I'm all about the warm up jackets. I only own a white bulls and white warriors. Been debating for a month now to pick up a Blue Knicks and black heat jackets. Anybody on here have a warm up jacket collection?

I'm all about the warm up jackets. I only own a white bulls and white warriors. Been debating for a month now to pick up a Blue Knicks and black heat jackets. Anybody on here have a warm up jacket collection?

Only got the blue warriors and portland. Theres a couple others i like but i dont know if id wear them as much. I like the 2 i have cuz they dont have a big logo on the back. I like the hawks joint i think it looks dope but its a lil too much for me to wear.

long shot, but if MN made either of these 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Debit card and ID in my socks since I wear crew nike socks, phone in hand and clip my car keys onto my shorts, which is underneath my shirt so can't really be seen anyway.
]
So ur keys are tucked next to ur nuts? :evil:

I got about 5, I like em.

Red bulls, blue knicks, black grizzlies, hawks and a all star one.

Legend Blues as in Columbia XIs? what was wrong with them? (sorry I haven't bought Jordans in long while).

yeah legend/columbia blue 11s

they were a really bad retro. sold my pair, but i may have to get another at retail if/when that jersey drops.

its about the only jersey/sneaker combo that i feel is a must.

My bad bruh :lol:

But yeah, that retro was beyond terrible.

I won't point out all the flaws wit em, but if you were around during the OG/first retro columbia era, you would have taken that last release as a slap in the face.

JB disrespected them joints.

I was 8 when the last retros dropped so Idk lol. PM me the differences though, i'm genuinely interested.

^ That Webber up there is fire. The Legend blue slander :lol:. all the new XI retro releases were pretty bad in comparison you can just look at them and tell. Are they releasing the 96 all star jersey again? I've seen some but when I looked they were nowhere to be found. I hope the GSW Sprewell makes a comeback and those Bullets joints too.

My bad bruh :lol:

But yeah, that retro was beyond terrible.

I won't point out all the flaws wit em, but if you were around during the OG/first retro columbia era, you would have taken that last release as a slap in the face.

JB disrespected them joints.

Damn. I didn't care to get them so I paid them no attention, that's why I asked.

I have a bunch, M&N and OGs. I just don't get across to wearing them as much.

Yeah I can't do all that, I've worn my shorts to the bar, parties, and a concert already. They way I move around, pockets make sense. I'm still going to buy a shoulder pouch eventually because I won't be able to tailor all shorts.

Back
Top Bottom