Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

There's no argument, I posted facts about each player and why they left Seattle. I love Alex and Griffey to death, I know my **** and I was in the Kingdom 97-00 watching them when the Yankees came to Seattle and when the Mariners came to NY. I was back and forth from NY to Seattle for a few years.

The kingdome wasn't used by the mariners starting July 99 you num nutz :lol:
But you know your **** :rofl:
You're done

Hahahahahaha, you can't be serious. You really are a clown. Please tell me I'm wrong about Alex, Griffey or Randy. Oh that's right, you can't. I was there when they tore the Kingdom down and was giving pieces away. I was there in that big beautiful empty Safeco Field as well but keep deflecting but forgive me by generalizing and adding a year.

M&N should make the teal and the white Alex. They should also make the Turn Ahead the Clock jersey. Oh wait, @a55a5in11, can you verify and check if he was a Mariner that year or not? Thanks

Last edited:
The mention of ARod not only derails teams/organizations, but threads as well :lol:

So true :lol:

I can't stand they guy either and would never buy his jersey. Completely different reasons though. Born and raised in Mass. My strongest memory of the guy is when he slapped the ball out of Arroyo's hand like a 6 year old girl. :smh:

I'm too frail for the turn around the clock jersey 
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Need more Gainz

Seattle had the best one imo colors were trash tho. I'd cop. Rockies had a decent one too. The rest were cheeks

I actually like the white Vest / Cut off Home White Mariners they used to wear. Mainly just because of my memories of watching Jr and Alex in them..

I'm from Chicago but the Mariners were my favorite team growing up.

Griffey, AROD, Edgar, Jay Bruner, Cora (actually good friends with my uncle now)

They were so fun to watch.

I remember in 96 Mariners came to Comiskey to play the White Sox and I was there as a Kid. It was POURING out after the game so my mom and uncle walked me down towards

the players gate in hopes of getting a Griffey autograph and pass the time before we headed to the crib. I'm right there by the gate in a Griffey Jersey and dude straight snubbed me looked at me with a mariners cap and ball in my hand and my mom and proceeded to walk right past us like nothing.

Alex was off to the side speaking with somebody I can't even recall who and he seen the whole thing transpire and he waved over to security immediately and told them to let me in 'i was a family member" I remember looking at my mom all big eyed like WTH is going on? They let me in, Alex walks up and asks if I enjoyed the game what my  name was etc. Ended up signing my Baseball / Mariners Cap (which was my little league team hat) and took a picture with me and my mom. Dopest thing ever especially being so young. 

I have to hit my mom back in Chicago and see if she can find that photo album with the pic... would be a cold TBT 
roll.gif

Last edited:
So true :lol:

I can't stand they guy either and would never buy his jersey. Completely different reasons though. Born and raised in Mass. My strongest memory of the guy is when he slapped the ball out of Arroyo's hand like a 6 year old girl. :smh:

Im born and raised in Boston, was a griffey fan so became a fan of the mariners as an alternate to the redsox. Arod did some stupid things, but seeing boston chant for him last night and the respect jeter got from boston fans is last years sums up how baseball should be, intense rivalry but respect the careers of these guys. I woud buy a jersey with no problem, I understand these guys are talented and do what they have to do to win

Last edited:
That's a real dope story Bishop. That's a lifelong memory.

Y'all buggin, those jerseys are hard.

Yall buggin...those joints were doodoo back in the day and still are.
most TATC jerseys were, but not that Mariners one doe 
smokin.gif
 if they came out with that in the Navy/Teal 
smokin.gif

it was perfect for that late 90s era

Last edited:
Speaking of Mariners. I scored a Jay Buhner authentic BP jersey last week for the low. The quality on the old stitching is impressive.

As a hardcore Angels fan, I just can't bring myself to buy and wear any Seattle jersey. I only got 4 teams I can't wear, Oakland, Texas, Seattle and Boston (this ones mostly cause I'm from NY). Although I'm mad close to breaking this rule for Griffey just cause of the legend he is.

Last edited:
question: are the 1993 and 1996 all star game jerseys releasing? i saw some talk about it a few pages ago but wasnt sure if it was speculation or not. some idiot has a mitchell and ness 96 jordan for sale on ebay for $1500 :rolleyes

question: are the 1993 and 1996 all star game jerseys releasing? i saw some talk about it a few pages ago but wasnt sure if it was speculation or not. some idiot has a mitchell and ness 96 jordan for sale on ebay for $1500 :rolleyes

Man I took a break from Jersey Szn this summer just due to being all Cle out all summer since Cavs won, but these are re-releasing? I need to get back on my stuff again.

Supposedly November

I will cop a few 96 jerseys for sure. Regret not copping last time

Don't care for 93.

Wish they would do an iverson, Kobe, and Jordan from 2003. Those would sell EASILY

Supposedly November

Don't care for 93.

Wish they would do an iverson, Kobe, and Jordan from 2003. Those would sell EASILY

thank you for clearing that up, ill definitely stock up as well. one of my biggest regrets in life was not being able to buy the 1996 asg the last time due to being too broke. thank god thats not the case now

Supposedly November

Don't care for 93.

Bert. Bert. In Nov Should I wait till you cop 2 of them and buy off you cause you always letting them go for under retail. Every time I buy a jersey for retail off M&N, I see you few weeks later with a better price on your ig :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom