Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Dr's to see how my baby girl is progressing in dat belly 
nthat.gif

UNLV x 98s 

Y'all think the KG gonna sell out? Cause I dead wanna wait till a sale to cop it. If not I might have to bite the bullet.

Looks dope.

What u think about it in person?

It think the fit is pretty good, I don't have any complaints, also this is like my 2nd M&N jersey. I couldn't pass this one up even though I paid retail.

Damn need that KG, still hoping to get the Champion version someday. I hate to ask and rehash the topic again, but how is the cut/quality on the KG? I'm sure it's made in China.

Yea made in China, cut and fit is nice IMO

I kinda regret not grabbing KG white rookie yrs ago even tho it was big. Didn't know about tailoring
jersey til later.

I kinda regret not grabbing KG white rookie yrs ago even tho it was big. Didn't know about tailoring
jersey til later.

Someone said this ones looks more accurate than the old release

Mesh is the same

Hope fanatics gets it soon :nerd:

They are pretty accurate material wise. They use mesh when it's needed although ththe mesh

They use the same micromesh on early 90s Knicks

New pickup! Mitchell and Ness Michael Jordan "Slam Dunk" jersey from February 7th, 1987. This jersey retailed for $400 and was limited to 500 pieces (I have #383 of 500). It is a size 52, made in U.S.A. with everything screened on. Unfortunately I don't have the box it came with. This has been a great week for me jersey wise, got a couple more really great jerseys coming!

View media item 2131403 View media item 2131404

Back
Top Bottom