Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Apparel Zoo finally put up the Red Bulls up for 30% off, 90 clams shipped 
pimp.gif

I coped off their eBay page

Yeah sometimes you have to check their eBay page to avoid paying more for shipping/taxes. It's weird.

after watching the kings vs. lakers playoff game 4 (the horry shot), i would love to see this jersey

They need to put out those shorts.

That Eddie Jones jersey is ****** sick

Super hard, I don't even remember it coming out. But when it did I was taking a break from M&N so that explains why. :lol:

Need some help with sizing. I've never owned an M&N jersey. I normally wear a large or medium in Adidas swingman jerseys and it's about the right fit. Not too short or not too long. What size would someone suggest on an M&N since I hear they fit differently? I really want an Iverson from the fansedge sale. I'd appreciate some suggestions. I'm about 6'1", 180 or so.

NEED that 96 ASG jordan. Is it true they're re-releasing again? Sorry if already spoken about..

I spoke with M&N around AS weekend this year and they said no plans to re-release that jersey so if you happen to own it from the first run, consider yourself lucky.

By the way, someone posted a screenshot of that jersey on eBay going for 2k. It ended up selling for 1.5k.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mitchell-Ne...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Well that one member in here either works for the store or knows someone and posted a few weeks back it was coming out

He announced a few other releases in the past that dropped so

I spoke with M&N around AS weekend this year and they said no plans to re-release that jersey so if you happen to own it from the first run, consider yourself lucky.

By the way, someone posted a screenshot of that jersey on eBay going for 2k. It ended up selling for 1.5k.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mitchell-Ne...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Well that one member in here either works for the store or knows someone and posted a few weeks back it was coming out

I know someone as well but like I said I hadn't spoke to him since AS weekend so unless plans have changed then M&N better be full throttle before the licensing agreement is up and Nike takes the reigns. :wink:

Yes someone asked M&N Directly sometimes in june or july and they said it would release around winter this year or beginning of 17'

that could be wrong but for what its worth they said they were releasing a Moss vikings, working on getting the hoyas iverson and some other college jerseys ,  Ray Lewis SB

but these were just responses to questions others asked

Last edited:
Good looking out on the apparel zoo sale.
Scooped the red Bulls shorts finally for $93.75 shipped

Need some help with sizing. I've never owned an M&N jersey. I normally wear a large or medium in Adidas swingman jerseys and it's about the right fit. Not too short or not too long. What size would someone suggest on an M&N since I hear they fit differently? I really want an Iverson from the fansedge sale. I'd appreciate some suggestions. I'm about 6'1", 180 or so.

Same build...I shoot for sz L /44 first but I'll cop a M/40 as well..just depends on the fit you are looking for...M will be more of a fitted look

Def a L/44

I'm 5'9" 170 lbs and M is a little tight on me

Thanks, guys, I really appreciate all of the info about sizing. Very helpful. I'm about to buy a size 44 AI jersey. I'm tempted to grab the M&N Griffey too. Not sure if I can find it cheaper than the 25% off

Looks like the apparel zoo sale is over. Shorts are back up to near regular price

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom