Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I've been searching high and low for those black Heat shorts, if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!

Pardon my ignorance if it has already happened but we really need some early Big Hurt Sox items
Agree 100%. Reached out to M&N earlier this year inquiring when they planned on creating a Big Hurt jersey, and they claimed they had nothing planned. 

Heads up NBA Store EU has 20% off all items until Tuesday...Jordan jerseys included...I've been hella busy meant to share a few days ago when I ordered the home 96-97 Mike...came out to 218.00 shipped...20% off + 15% off for new email signup...I've ordered a few times and I just create new accounts...super fast shipping also...

View media item 2144986

View media item 2144988
Considered the blue Kobe but decided not to...next up all star 96 (if it release) and both tmac joints in October...

Super tempting for the home 96-97 home jordan but I already have the home 95-96. Hmm decision decisions

Super tempting for the home 96-97 home jordan but I already have the home 95-96. Hmm decision decisions

Yea no difference outside of gold Nba logo?? Price unbeatable though, I paid $303 for road 96-97 and that was 10% off one regular Nba site....

Even though it's a very small change. The gold logo makes a big difference to me. I could do without the finals patch tho

Got a kb8 yellow jersey that ive been wanting for a while.

15% off coupon in addition was wavy, thanks.

Last jersey i need is a pinstripe yankees authentic and im done with this

Heads up NBA Store EU has 20% off all items until Tuesday...Jordan jerseys included...I've been hella busy meant to share a few days ago when I ordered the home 96-97 Mike...came out to 218.00 shipped...20% off + 15% off for new email signup...I've ordered a few times and I just create new accounts...super fast shipping also...

Considered the blue Kobe but decided not to...next up all star 96 (if it release) and both tmac joints in October...
My man! Good looking out. 

Also NBA EU should honor U.S. prices...meaning the gold Kobe, blue Kobe, and maybe a few others do not retail for $300 they are $260. I've ordered 4 NBA jerseys from them and I've called in about pricing on two of them and they honored the U.S price...

Now will they honor the U.S price, 15% new customer, AND 20% off is the question...lol worth the try....

Also NBA EU should honor U.S. prices...meaning the gold Kobe, blue Kobe, and maybe a few others do not retail for $300 they are $260. I've ordered 4 NBA jerseys from them and I've called in about pricing on two of them and they honored the U.S price...

Now will they honor the U.S price, 15% new customer, AND 20% off is the question...lol worth the try....

I sent them an email asking. Lets see how it goes

Surprised they honored the US price. Would imagine the difference is price is for import taxes. Might be wrong though.

now they wanna have a sale, once most shorts are ghost town 
mean.gif

Man I have NO LUCK finding the Warriors shorts. Even looked on EBay. Anyone know where I can cop?

buy 2 and get em for like 100 a piece which isnt all the way bad, dont matter anyway tho..just peeped the infamous "whats new" wont work

Thats true. Word that "whats new" bs. How long they been on the site? :lol: "new" thats a good one

takes like a whole year for them to drop that "new" bs, them raptors shorts stopped being new like a month ago 
laugh.gif

Like everybody else
laugh.gif
Both below retail too. Shout out to @Los2187 for hooking it up with the black pair. Now time to hunt for some Magic and Raptor shorts.

Back
Top Bottom