Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

now they wanna have a sale, once most shorts are ghost town 
mean.gif

What store is this

now they wanna have a sale, once most shorts are ghost town 
mean.gif
What site is this for? Doesn't work on MLB Store

Man I need those 93-94 Knicks shorts, Apparel zoo is on some bs. I ordered them a few weeks ago and they send me the 96-97 Knicks instead. The 96-97 weren't even in stock in a size S when I made my order, only the 93-94. I wasn't too mad about the mistake, I decided to keep the 96-97 shorts. I had a separate order of red Bulls shorts in a size M that didn't fit me, so I decided to send those back in order to exchange for the 93-94 shorts. Supposedly they tried to email me a return label but I never got it in my email. So they had to physically mail me a copy of a return label which took more than a week to get to me. And by the time that happened, of course no more 93-94 Knicks shorts on their site so they just issued me a refund :stoneface:

Last edited:
How often does ebbets have sales I need the bustin babes and US tour of Japan jerseys in my life. I recall seeing them on the site for $130 before.

How often does ebbets have sales I need the bustin babes and US tour of Japan jerseys in my life. I recall seeing them on the site for $130 before.

I usually see some discounting once every couple of months. I'm sure Black Friday will be in effect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom