Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

finally got my bulls shorts in.. very surprised at the weight of them... any idea when we might see the home color way?

no sales on MN BP jerseys yet???? figured there would be some being end of the season coming soon or at least for my team anyways NYY lol

no sales on MN BP jerseys yet???? figured there would be some being end of the season coming soon or at least for my team anyways NYY lol
There are countless of sales that are going on or frequently.
MNN 20% or 10% currently or the black fri 15-30% off
Fanatics 15-25%
eBay $70-60 shipped.

Frequent those sites mang.

There are countless of sales that are going on or frequently.
MNN 20% or 10% currently or the black fri 15-30% off
Fanatics 15-25%
eBay $70-60 shipped.

Frequent those sites mang.

Thanks but i didnt see much as of yet MN excludes BP jerseys and Fanatics is free shipping. But that black friday deal should be decent gotta remember to check back

Sometimes they slip up during their sales. I was able to get the marlins and yanks Bernie Williams button BP on discount. BPs wasn't apart of the sale, but they honored it.

theres been a few sales on BPs hard to come by tho, cuz by the time they do go on sale the sizes are scarce. for 80 bucks i wouldnt hold out for a code imo

Thanks but i didnt see much as of yet MN excludes BP jerseys and Fanatics is free shipping. But that black friday deal should be decent gotta remember to check back
The HOF sale that MNN is doing is great cause it has free shipping over $65 and it could be applied to all items.
Don't be suprised if the BF sale for MNN doesn't include bps. They are weird about that.
Follow the thread n u will get put on. I would wait till around BF for sales or just go on eBay.

Anyone have any luck tryna get the HOF code a 2nd time? Lol made a new fb account but still says its full. Not really a big deal but i wouldnt mind another 20% off :lol:

Anyone have any luck tryna get the HOF code a 2nd time? Lol made a new fb account but still says its full. Not really a big deal but i wouldnt mind another 20% off :lol:

If it says full then it's full. No way around it.

Back
Top Bottom